Giving It Up

Frogster

Reaction score
Wow... good luck to all of you people during the season of Lent!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'm a Catholic, and for Lent season, I'm doing the impossible... I'm giving up watching Fraggle Rock and listening to Fraggle Rock music. It's going to be hard, but I think I can do it. I have 81 episodes, and almost every night, I watch at least two to wind down for the evening... but not anymore. From now until Easter, I won't be seeing Gobo get a postcard, Mokey read a poem, Boober cooking, Red playing games, and Wembley... well, wembeling. This morning, I was already feeling the urge to watch The Honk of Honks! And it's a long ways until Easter... but I'll get there!
I know that's not going to be an easy task. It wasn't for me. I'm not Cathloic but I was raised Baptist, and now I'm a bit of everything. :wink: They didn't believe in any Rock Music and Fraggle Rock had some,so at the time I was going to stop watching it just beecaiuse it had rock music in it, but I loved the show so much I couldn't bring myself up to doing it, and when I started thinking about it I thought well it dosen't have any imoral messages in it so I didn't see what was the big deal of listeinging to music that made you want to dance. lol I used to watch Fraggle Rock all the time back in 1989 when it was shown on T.N.T. I remeber when my V.C.R. finally gave up on me. I remeber putting a tape in and it just stopped refuseing to start again lol. My brother said it probably freaked and said. " AHHH NOT FRAGGLES AGAIN! " lol I know my bad. Best of luck to you ((((((((Frogster)))))))) :smile:

BOOBER ONE

Reaction score
81 Episodes

DO YOU KNOW OF ANYWHERE TO GET COPIES OF EPISODES I HAVE SOME BUT WOULD LIKE TO ENHANCE MY COLLECTION....

:halo: