Gobo's secret admirer

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Gosh that's swell! I loved it! So very much! :smile: I hope you write more soon! :big_grin: :excited:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
good story. I loved it. Although it seems out of character for Gobo to say "she has the hots for me." I just think it would have been said differently. I loved the song references, and I agree with the others about the trash heap scene..great job! :smile: :smile: :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! This took a twist I wasn't expecting! But, it was still really good!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Gobo out of Charecter???

froggiegirl18 said:
good story. I loved it. Although it seems out of character for Gobo to say "she has the hots for me." I just think it would have been said differently. I loved the song references, and I agree with the others about the trash heap scene..great job!
Why would that be out of charecter? Gobo could say something like that. Just beecause you haven't heard him say it on Fraggle Rock dosen't mean he may not have at another time. This might sound strange but I get the impession that Gobo is or might have been a player at some point, but that might just be my wild imaginatition going off again. :wink::stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
......You know... I would say, how awesome this is... how amazing... how insanely amazing....

...But I'm still... kind of... in shock.... <deep breath>

Wow.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Thank you all for you kind comments.

[Sigh]

That's all I have to say. Thanks again.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Is that the end then? It was a beautiful story, even though it was a bit short. I would have liked to know a little more about Trish, but other than that it was wonderfulk.f