Going to Chicago

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Did I spell that right?...Oh! Hi guys!

I'll be in Chicago this weekend for my stepdad's nephew's First Communion. This will be my second time in Chicago. My first time was just this past Thanksgving as we spent it with my stepdad's brothers family. It was a lot of fun, and the first time i spent a hoilday away from the rest of my family. My step cosins enjoyed AVMMCM, they kept repeating the burnt couch line!:zany: So i can't wait to see them again! Maybe i'll bring my MRM video game because they have PS2!

We're taking a train Thursday night 12:00 AM...well i guess that would be Friday morning really. The time was changed from 8:00 to 12:00. Well maybe i'll be able to see Kermit on Animal Planet before i go. :smile:

On friday night we are going to a baseball game in that gigantic stateum! I remember seeing the outside of that thing! It's huge! I'm not big on baseball, but it should be fun, i'd rather go to a game then watch it on TV!

Chicago is really cool, and really big! Last time we saw the Blue Man Group which was great! I'll only be gone like two days. I'll like to go for a week one time so I could see more! Heck then i could look for Muppet stuff too!

I'll be back monday Morning like 5:30 am. The night train is always nice:wink:

Zack) Rowlf the, packing his Muppet Music Mayhem and More CD for the train, Dog.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a safe trip Zack! Dog gone. Literally. :sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
Have a fantastic time Zackerooney !

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Have a great time Zack! I love Chicago! I live about 2 hours away so it was always fun when we got to go down for school trips. Or taking the train down to go shopping at Christmas time, that's the best! Have you gone to the 3 story FAO Schwartz? It's so much fun:excited: Enjoy the baseball game. I agree, i'm not a big baseball fan but going to see them in stadium is fun!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ok i'm leaving RIGHT NOW! hey i saw Kermit on Animal Planet, it was sweet, I'll be back monday!

Zack)Rowlf the, The train's leaving without me! ok ok it's not, oh wait i forgot my TOOTH BRUSH!!!!:eek: :cry: :sympathy: :rolleyes: bye guys! Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
hey i saw Kermit on Animal Planet
It sounds like your trip is off to a great start. Oh wait, you're already gone.

Time to raid his room.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I claim the stereo and CD's!! Oh, and those Rowlf the Dog hats!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to Chicago! Have fun, Zack!!! Or...er....I hope you're HAVING fun!!!! Go visit the 3-story FAO Schwartz for me!!!!!