Going to Chicago

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooops!

I suppose I'm a little late on this, aren't I?

Anyway, hope you've had a good trip so far, and cntinues to be so. Hope you have a safe trip home!

etc. etc. etc.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HEY!:mad: I'm gone for a few days and i get this from you guys?!?!?:wink:

Kevin, I don't even own a stereo! LOL! I do have a head set, but it was with me for the train ride! the 13 hour train ride....

Oh hi guys! I'm back! Well when my family got to the train station at about 11:30 pm for our 12:00 AM train and we then found out the train was going to be delayed untill 1:30 am...And then that turned to 2:00 am, but it was alright, we were all just very tired getting on. it turns out there was a storm that pass far away and a tree fell on da track! So that's why it was late. normaly it would have taken 10 hours to get there but this ride was 13.

My brother and I ate junk food on the train and i listed to my muppet cd just about non stop even when i was sleeping! But i didn't get much of it, i was up about every hour, 45 mins.

Then we arive in Chicago about 11:30 i think, we ganed and hour coming from Buffalo. My step uncle picked us all up at the train station and took us to his house, they live about 45-and hour away from the big city (Sear's tower and stuff)

it was great to see my my step cosins ant and uncle again! and there two little dogs! We went to a Sock's baseball game that night, it was cold...very very very cool and i had like two jackest on and hooded sweater! It was fun though cause we ate lots of junk food...too much i think... the socks were loosing so we left the game about the 7 quarter...JUST KIDDING! I ment Inning, cause it was cold and stuff.

The Saturday was my step cosin Mike's first Coummion, it was a nice mass, and Mike even did a short reading. Everyone was so proud of him! It was fun that moring though because there were 11 people in the house trying to get ready for mass! we all stayed at there house so it felt really muppety that morning with my step uncle and ant, there two boys,my other step uncle (he few in and didn't take the train with us) my step grandparents my mom and step dad and my brother and me.

we had a great meal that night! Boy how my ant can cook!

Then Sunday we went to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago!! Oh it was soooo great! and BIG! the zoo in buffalo is like pet shop compared to this Chicago zoo! LOL well not really, i think my zoo had more spaces for the animals, the polor Bear exibits look bigger in the buffalo zoo, but this Chicago Zoo had like a million more animals! Penguins, dolphins, aadvarks, ocopis, kangaroos and hippos! It was so big we didn't even see everything! More fun for next time i hope if we go again!

we had great leftovers that night and got to the train staion about 6:30, the train left on time at 7:00 PM and we got home at about 5:30

Luke

Reaction score
WELCOME BACK ZACK !

Good to hear you had a great time !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! ZACK'S HOME SAFE!!

From the sound of things, though, with all that junkfood, you're ready to go on a diet. :smile:

FOZ

:mad: oink oink oink!!! LOL!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
So that's why it was late. normaly it would have taken 10 hours to get there but this ride was 13.
On one of our train trips to Colorado once, we were 10 hours late. An 18 hour ride turned into a 28 hour ride! I kept waking up and we were still sitting in the same spot in the middle of Nebraska. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, glad to hear you had a great time! Welcome back!:excited:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAAAAY!!! Glad you had fun @ Chicago, Zackie!!!! But even MORE glad you're back!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!

Sorry I didn't get to finsh that post, i was at school when typing it and i bumped the key board and it didn't work anymore!!! Whoops! I think something got unpluged, oh well, so i posted it as is, sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in it, i didn't get a chance to read it over before i posted it.

well anyways I did have a great time! I'm SOOOOOOOO tired right now, when we got back home it was about 5:30 AM, I then took a shower and watched some "The Raccoons" cartoon videos i won off E-bay that i got in the mail while i was gone. I should have went to sleep but i didn't;-) I still went to my college class at 10:00 AM this monday morning, I only have one class on Mondays and Wensdays which is a drawing class, so it wasn't that bad it's only and hour and 40 mins, I haven't missed a day yet and i'll be done in a week and a half, so why start now?

so then i had work at the pizza place today at 4 till 8 but they asked me if i could stay till ten and i did...so i'm going to go to sleep now:sleep: :sleep:

Zack)Rowlf the, It's Tuna!!!!Dog.