Gonzo and Animal on Dancing with the Stars

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was just kinda surprised they used the theme song. I mean, at least two songs from GMC come to mind as much better suited for dancing. *shrugs*

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
I was just kinda surprised they used the theme song. I mean, at least two songs from GMC come to mind as much better suited for dancing. *shrugs*
I agree, other songs might have made more sense for a dance, but I wonder if Disney approached DWTS to do a Muppet-themed dance so Gonzo and Animal could appear and Disney picked the music since it might be more recognizable to the general public?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm all for recognizability ... but inappropriate song choice is still an inappropriate song choice.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
from only the few times ive seen the show thanks to my lady friends ive always found they never pick easy songs to dance too

also anyone have video of animal ive only seen gonzo

Frogster

Reaction score
Not bad but it was played as just a little too corny. And someone PLEASE rebuild Animal.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree, other songs might have made more sense for a dance, but I wonder if Disney approached DWTS to do a Muppet-themed dance so Gonzo and Animal could appear and Disney picked the music since it might be more recognizable to the general public?
What really bugged me was the way it was played. I know they need "live" music and all... but there was something just of about normal sounding people singing it without attempting any sort of wackiness. Sounded like a bad Disney Park version of the song. But it was still great to see Animal and Gonzo there.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not bad but it was played as just a little too corny. And someone PLEASE rebuild Animal.
That actually was a rebuild. The previous puppet (as seen on muppets.com) had that super long chin hair)