1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gonzo on Disney Channel

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Sep 14, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Did you actually see him? Because Fozzie sounds an awful lot like Grover in this promo.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Chances are you heard Eric Jacobsen's Fozzie. It's probably closer in pitch to Grover than the way Frank Oz performed it.
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

good call
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

If I don't see these I'm going to drive myself mad! *starts screaming and running around in circles*

(PS. Is scarecrore going to do these like the other MWOO promos? I can't wait if he does. I want them.

Zombie Kyle: Need to see them. Want muppet disney logo. *groans and moans*
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

You mean the Kermit Scarecrow
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No I mean the member Scarecroe. He put up the site to download promos and stuff about the Muppets Wizard of Oz. Thats who I mean.
  7. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

9. anythingmuppet

Well, what I meant was by the dont spazz joke was that he was 'spazzing out 'when he wanted to see the promos. This was what I responding to:

sorry for the confusion! :)

Nick
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

11. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Get Owner's Permission First

Did you get Scott's (aka Scarecroe) permission to share the link? It's not cool to share people's bandwidth to their files without first asking. If you got an okay from Scarecroeto share the link then that's fine (and cool by me); but if you didn't, then don't go around posting links to other people's personal file servers or accounts. It raises their bandwidth (either causing their files to go down, or their costs to go up). Just wanted to warn you, as some people have had issues and problems with this type of thing in the past. Don't be a thief, ask the owners first.

Thanks ;)
  12. anythingmuppet

Well, alright then, at least I know what to do next time. Sorry.
  13. muppetfanmatt

muppetfanmatt New Member

so far ive seen the kermit, piggy and animal one and out of those the animal one was my favorite one! Does anyone know if there going to do one with my favorite muppet rowlf :sympathy: ?
  14. anythingmuppet

I hope they do one with Rizzo. he's one of my favorite muppets, if not my alltime fave.
  15. Squigiman

Squigiman Active Member

So, I just saw the Kermit one at the end of my recording of a late night House Of Mouse episode. Really cool, and pleasantly surprised. My brother told me he saw Gonzo, and now I see this thread's been going for a little while. Who'd have thunk it? Anyways, cool stuff.

-Squigiman
  16. muppetfanmatt

muppetfanmatt New Member

i saw fozzie and gonzo today i only havent seen pepe does anyone know if there gunna release anymore of these?