Gonzo's acts

Vic Romano

Reaction score
He also did some fast salsa/tango type dancing with some cheese too.

One of my favorite Gonzo acts never actually appeared on TMS, but rather in a book titled "Beauregard Saves the Show" where he dresses like a cowboy and rides a giant squash rodeo style.

Bootsy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure.....

Wasn't Gonzo famous from Sesame Street, didn't they shoot him out for a cannon? I actually thought he was also in a movie that did the same thing but i'm not to sure. I personally haven't watched the muppets since muppet tonight was aired in Australia. :smile: :confused:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
He is shot out of a cannon in MFS, and Kermit claims Gonzo "never misses the oppurtunity to be shot out of a cannon." Also, in Muppets Party Cruise, Gonzo's party game "Cannon Fodder" is about being shot out of a cannon. And I love Gonzo's long arm after catching the ball! :concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
He also did some fast salsa/tango type dancing with some cheese too.

One of my favorite Gonzo acts never actually appeared on TMS, but rather in a book titled "Beauregard Saves the Show" where he dresses like a cowboy and rides a giant squash rodeo style.
You are kidding.

There is a book called this?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's a great book, and I have it too! It's in storage though, but when I get it out (hopefully soon) I'll post a pic of the cover.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
It's a great book, and I have it too! It's in storage though, but when I get it out (hopefully soon) I'll post a pic of the cover.
Now you Know you'll have to scan the Entire book for moi!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sure thing, man... maybe I can hand 'em over to ToughPigs to put up with the rest of their Muppet book club books.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Poor Gonzo's acts almsot always ended up going wrong.

Like when he:

Recited Shakesphere while hanging above the stage by his nose from a feather boa. (didn't get too far before sneezing)

Attempted to catapault himslef into the air and skywrite the Halaluigh chorus (or something like that) The catapault didn't work so he got out to fix it and in the end Kermit and Piggy got catapualted into Stalar and Waldorf's box.

Was going to wrestle a gorrilla live on stage (had to cancel because the gorilla got caught in traffic)

Planned to demolish a vinatage automobile with a sledgehammer to the music of the anvil chorus after which he would eat the crankcase. The audience got instantly bored and booed him, then cheered when he threatened to give up show biz. (thankfully guest Joel Grey came out and helped him out)

Tries to play the 1812 overture on a violin ( :confused: ) while growing a tomato plant. (the palnt grows and goes amock)

There's more but it's late and I'm going to bed.