Gordman's - Something Unexpected!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was out shopping for good deals on some basic essentials and ran across a full endcap display of the new Muppet plush toys. I was shocked!

I grabbed a Giant Hugs Animal for my 2 year old nephew (he LOVES the Animal app for the iPhone)!!! I will probably have to head back there after my next pay day!

I also found the Muppet pajama pants for men w/ Scooter, Dr Teeth, Swedish Chef, and Beaker on them! I wasn't waiting for those! I had to buy them, they only had one of my size left in stock!!!

zns

Reaction score
Amazing. Everything looks great. This must be an obvious sign of what is to come in the next few months.

outerelf

Reaction score
Pfft, I am blind. For a few moments there I thought the 'The' above 'Muppets' was an umlated U so that way the advertising campaign was run by the Swedish Chef.

Drtooth

Reaction score
These are not only nothing new... they were from 2 years ago yet only released now, and seen in very odd areas, sometimes discount stores, sometimes internationally...

I'm trying to track these down, but have yet to see them, I really like that Gonzo, it's the finest Gonzo I've seen in a while.... but these are mysteriously hard to find.

In fact, This is the thread where they were first discovered.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Miss Piggy :mad: in that assortment needs to be killed with fire, but the rest are descent-t0-actually rather good by current standards. :flirt:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, I dislike that Piggy. Kermit's decent though and so is Animal - I'd love to get my hands on an Animal for my husband, he is a drummer too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Miss Piggy :mad: in that assortment needs to be killed with fire, but the rest are descent-t0-actually rather good by current standards. :flirt:

The nose... the nose is too dang big! She almost looks like Miss Horsey. Or Miss Anteatery or something....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The nose... the nose is too dang big! She almost looks like Miss Horsey. Or Miss Anteatery or something....
They keep putting her in that stupid hat. Maybe it's hard to root the hair properly, but it looks terrible. The Miss Piggy Pook-A-Looz is actually a good plush likeness. If they could show the whole face and make it a little rounder then that's the pattern they should use for non-vinyl-headed plushes.