Gordman's - Something Unexpected!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They keep putting her in that stupid hat. Maybe it's hard to root the hair properly, but it looks terrible.
When it comes to plush toys having "hair" it is a bit of a gamble. You can either do it right, or you can mess it up completely. Somehow, I think in that EM plush set from Sababa from years back they should have given Zoot hair similar to Janice, and Janice thicker pieces of yarn, like Zoot's were...

I wonder what a Piggy would look like if they used just a large piece of fabric shaped like her hair cut, giving the illusion of hair, like the Pook-a-Looz...

Still, yeah. What's with the ugly hats? She never wore those, did she? is it some style guide thing? or is it because the hair is hard to do?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
When it comes to plush toys having "hair" it is a bit of a gamble. You can either do it right, or you can mess it up completely. Somehow, I think in that EM plush set from Sababa from years back they should have given Zoot hair similar to Janice, and Janice thicker pieces of yarn, like Zoot's were...

I wonder what a Piggy would look like if they used just a large piece of fabric shaped like her hair cut, giving the illusion of hair, like the Pook-a-Looz...

Still, yeah. What's with the ugly hats? She never wore those, did she? is it some style guide thing? or is it because the hair is hard to do?
It's the last style she had at MuppetVision 3D before Jim left us. I guess we're stuck with it!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------
Nice stuff... I'd love the PJs even though it's far too hot here to wear any for another few months! Wish this store was in my town.

---------------------------------------