Grover Puppet on Ebay

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I also think you'd have a better chance of selling him for a higher price if you took larger shots and more angles. So tempting but i'm in the same boat you are man.

good luck

rtgentry

Reaction score
if you go to photobucket my album is rtgentry and the pics are larger. I dont know why they came out so small on ebay. Its never done that before.

I am trying to find my camera card so I can get better pics today

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Ok now you're REALLY making me feel poor. Those pics will really help you sell him now. He really looks good and i so wish i had the money... but its gone too high for me right now.

And i can tell that the puppet is worth more then that so i can only expect it to go higher.

btw... did u ever go any further on your Cookie Monster?

rtgentry

Reaction score
These guys look great! Any chance you can link some larger pics please? I gotta get a good look at the fine craftsmanship that went into them.

Are you able to disclose who made them for you? Or are these your own handy work?

Good luck on the auctions, Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony
I would have to try to contac the builder and ask for permission to disclose that info. But I seem to have lost contact. I will keep trying and if they dont I will let you know if you are a serious bidder.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Well its less then 48 hours til the end of the auction. If you are interested please check out the link and place a bid, Thanks to those who tried but cant continue. The builder has not contacted me , if they dont then I will reveal the builder at 24 hours left in the auction. But you have to pm me if you want to know and are interested in bidding.

rtgentry

Reaction score
you know, Grover IS the cutest Blue Monster on Ebay ......

rtgentry

Reaction score
Okay 24 hours left till the auctions ends for your very own Grover Puppet. If you want to know the name of the builder and want to bid, pm me , he said I could tell you, I just dont think he wants it posted from here to high heaven

rtgentry

Reaction score
The high bidder of the grover puppet should get with a prop builder here to get a super grover helmet, cape and emblem made for him.