Growing up with Fraggle Rock

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I'm Fraggleforever, and I would like to know your thoughts about the legendary show Fraggle Rock and your comments about it. By the way, I'm new here, and it's an honor to be here. :smirk: :excited:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I was born in March 1987, the same month and year that Fraggle Rock went off the air. But lucky for me, my parents recorded the show a couple years prior to my birthday. I have adored Fraggle Rock for the longest time, and have seen half of the whole series. I was thrilled to find Fraggle Rock on DVD last February in the titles of "Where it all began" and "Dance your cares away." Since then, I have collected "Live by the rule of the rock" and "Doin things that Doozers do." Even at 18 years of age, I still love this show, and so does my older brother. There will never be another show like it. That's my 2 cents.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to have you hear. There are some great Fraggle discussions that I'm sure you will enjoy.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Fraggleforever, did you buy the season 1 boix set? If not, you should. It's definately worth it!

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
No I haven't, but I'll keep my eye out for it though. It's nice to meet you!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, you too! :smile: The box set is a great buy. It includes the original opening and closing sequences, and the episodes look great and colourful. It's alot of fun.

So yeah, glad you joined the forum, we need more fraggle enthusiasts!

Spamela

Reaction score
I love Fraggle Rock!! I should have my boyfriend buy me the box set. Actually, I may have to just get it myself. He is just warming up to Muppets.:smirk:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I would like to add another 2 cents. Another thing I liked about the show was the message it gave to viewers, about friendship, love, sharing, cooperation, loyalty, the list goes on and on. And Gobo's crazy hats! Those crack me up!:smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love the doc. that they have on there. There really cool to watch. I loved it growing up. I watched it every change I had. HBO the old days. *dreams of the old days*