GRRR!! I'm SO Angry!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emotional stress at work and home builds up, too. Bet they're all glad I don't work for the USPS!!

We have 5205 customer files that are active. There is myself, my co-worker, and the Boss that work here. Hardly any fair advantage. :frown:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
If Kevin Clash is reading this, I'm one HECKUVA great puppeteer!!
*hint, hint!*
Oh! Oh! Oh! Me too. Me too! If this is a job offer thread, count me in as a puppeteer!

Tony

DirthNader

Reaction score
We have 5205 customer files that are active. There is myself, my co-worker, and the Boss that work here. Hardly any fair advantage. :frown:
Alright. You win :eek:. I'll tell my wife to stop her complaining :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Monday was SUCH the monday yesterday. Ick.
OMG!! You too?! What was WIF that?!

I just wanted to PUNCH somebody at work yesterday---anybody!!

And I don't even do that!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Byron. Your body IS a weapon after all.

Especially if you haven't bathed! LOL!!

Me, I know Karate, Judo, and Chop Suey! A few other chinese words as well.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i have more respect for people when i go out somewhere. even if they get my order wrong if i go to a food place, i don't complain. if they're lines that are long at a store like bestbuy, i don't complain. i have learned that complaining doesnt solve anything. all it does is make other peopel mad. so i keep a cool head if something ihas gone wrong. thats they way people should be when they're the customer...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Ryan.

I agree with that totally, but to a point.

I have worked at registers as a cashier, as a food server, all that. So, I realize the problems that can be associated with the job and for those problems which are associated with the job I am patient and VERY careful to praise the worker.

BUT!

I have no patience for people who are slothlike in doing their work (unless they're new), for workers who are standing around talking rather than working and talking, for a food server who I see doing her/his job BUT messing up the order because they are in a hurry to talk to someone else.

In essence, if people aren't as efficient a worker as I was and taking care of their job, then I get upset. However, if they are doing their job wiht pride, the same as I did (even when i worked at McDonald's :grouchy: :rolleyes: ) at either kind of job, then I have no complaints.

I also get upset at the ATM or Drive-thru when the person in front of me gets their transaction and they sit there doing their paperwork rather than pulling up (it's an ATM, there's nobody there to talk to if something is wrong) or sit there handing burgers and fries out when the server is at the window with MY order (check your order and MOVE!). My time is as precious as anybody else's, if not moreso than SOME other folks, so I wish folks would give me the same courtesy I give them by moving forward to complete my ATM paperwork when I'm finished with the machine or by moving immediately AFTER I check my fast-food orders.

Oh, and I hate it when people shoot out into traffic in front of me and then suddenly get REALLY slow; or when making a turn they have to STOP to turn...that burns me up. Just MOVE! LOL!! (Thank GOD for that second lane next to me). Oh, and how about those 30 MPH folks in the FAST LANE?! :mad:

ScottMonster

Reaction score
For Fozzie and others:

Trust me, you're not alone. Should you doubt this at all, then you might find it worth your while to check out this site:

www.customerssuck.com

I've been a member of that particular board for sometime, and after reading the rants of so many other disgruntled employees, I can best sum up this site by saying "Just when you thought you heard it all."
:rolleyes:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
so I wish folks would give me the same courtesy I give them by moving forward to complete my ATM paperwork when I'm finished with the machine
You have "ATM paperwork"?

You're a geek.

I just take money and G-O. LOL!!

And what's this "checkin' yer fast food order" stuff?? I don't do that!!

Ya know why?

Cause I feel too "unworthy" to do that---"Yikes! There's people behind me, I have to get out of their way RIGHT now before I tick anyone off!!"

That's my mentality, plus, I'm too trustin'---I'm always sure my order's fine.

And I ain't never rully had any mess-ups.

And yeah, lotsa customers DO suck. I remember this vividly from muh days at the phone bill-payin' pwace.

:mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know how some folks do at ATMs. They have to mark the deposit/withdrawal in their checkbook, or file away their money and receipts in their wallet or wherever. "I" just grab my money and move and put the money in my wallet and stuff with one hand while driving with the other; "I" don't have to look at what I'm doing to know I'm doing it right, so I can watch the road.

I DO check my food real quick because I never get things the way I order them. Only ONCE in a while are they right. I also LOVE onions but never eat them--they stick with me.

But, in both cases, and to be nice to others, I am fast about what I have to do and MOVE since they MIGHT be in a bigger hurry than me.

But, they don't think about ME. :frown: