Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I have a theory:

Only losers balance their checkbooks.

Cause I don't.

:big_grin:

:wink:

:wink:

See, I don't use a lotta checks, and iffin' I wanna know much money I have, I just call me 1-800 bank hotline and the male computer voice tells me.

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That, and you have to HAVE something in the account to balance it to begin with.

anathema

Reaction score
People still use cheques?! Weird...

Mind you, the British postal service still hasn't caught on to the idea of credit or debit cards :-(

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I have a theory:

Only losers balance their checkbooks.
That's losers don't balance their checkbooks.

Checkbooks balance their losers.

Either way, you are a smelly loser.

j/k kinda.

DirthNader

Reaction score
My wife balances our check-book. I should probably start telling her how much I pull out with my ATM :frown:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
We ALWAYS have to check our orders at fast food restaurants.....But that's because I HAVE to get a burger without mayonnaise. (IT SERIOUSLY makes me sick!)
....You think THAT'S bad, you should try working at a cafe!!! (A coffeeshop that serves food.) My sister used to, and she HATED it. The customers were always so RUDE.....And EXTREMELY demanding. Some people just don't seem to know how to treat the people serving them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Right. Even if I'm ticked at someone for bad service, I try to be friendly still, and I've even left a tip for the waitress at a restaurant once who was talking to her friends, brough us our drinks, talked ot her friends, brought us our food, talked to her friends, brought us our bill (no refills or asked how we were) and we never saw her at our table again. I did call and report her to the restaurant manager, because it ended up costing $20 for me to eat, and I left a $4 tip. I was friendly to her the few times we saw her because 1) I thought she might do better and 2)I knew I wasn't going there again so it didn't matter since I wasn't looking at her mug again.

DirthNader

Reaction score
I feel terrible. I once left a nickle as a tip to a waiter that really did his worst to please my party and me. I left it balancing on a straw held up by the ice in my glass as a final insult. I was only 21 at the time, but I guess that's no excuse :embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
if something goes wrong, i try to keep a cool head. everyone makes mistakes, and i don't like people to tell me bad things that make me mad. i could just come up to their work and complain to them to see what they would say, but that's asking for to much!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Re: For Fozzie and others:

Originally posted by ScottMonster
Trust me, you're not alone. Should you doubt this at all, then you might find it worth your while to check out this site:

www.customerssuck.com

this is a great site! all of these people who have had problems at their work and are telling about them...great stuff..

ryan