1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gruff The Goat On Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

Another great looking puppet as always,good luck with the auction.
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This reminds me of my "girlfriend", lol! KATHY! DO THAT GOAT DANCE AGAIN!!!
  5. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I love it......you do great work!!!!
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i just love your work keep em coming
  7. D'Snowth

Awesome video!!! WORRRRRRRRD!!!
  8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey JB, All your videoa are very cool. DO you have a collection of all the ones you have already done? Maybe some we have not seen before on ebay?
  9. MGov

MGov New Member

What if we don't want to? What if we just want to stare, dumbstruck, in admiration? What if we don't have time to respond because we are searching every bookcase and desk drawer and seat cushion for all the change we can gather so we can make even a cursory bid on the Goat?

Or maybe just a simple: Nice!
  10. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks I think he is a great puppet to operate, and a little bit different to what I have been making lately... WOOOOORD! :)
  11. Blink

Blink Member

Hey Jarrod,

Did you carve him or is he sheet foam? I know you like to carve your puppets, but if you did use sheet foam, what type of mouth grip did you design?

He looks great by the way. As I have said before, I like your design sense. Nice choice of colours.
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Amazing!! Simply Amazing!
  13. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hey blink - Gruff is made from reticulated sheet foam - I dont carve much anymore, i prefer to make with sheet foam......WOOOORD!
  14. Blink

Blink Member

I am on a bit of an opposite journey as a builder. I have always worked with sheet foam and I am now starting to carve more.

What did you use for a mouth strap? If there is one. The thing I like about carving foam is that you can carve a nice snug fit for the hand without the need of a strap (usually).

The shape of his head could also be used very nicely for a wolf character too.

By the way if that is you puppeteering I am impressed with your ability to change your accent (sounded pretty "North American rapper" to me).
  15. D'Snowth

Wooooooooooooooooooooord!!!
  16. furryfriends

furryfriends New Member

just wondering how did you get those wrinkles in the snout also what did you use for eyes
  17. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thats cool I guess it depends what yuo are building whether or not you sculpt the foam or use sheet foam. I only use reticulated foam now - which as you know is much more expensive than regular foam - and if i was to buy a block of that foam it would be over $100 for a 10inch cube. his wrinkles on his snout are made by large stitching across his snout... WOOORD! :o
  18. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

He's an excellent puppet once again. They just keep getting better and better. Wish I had a few spare hundred dollars.