Half of the Stairs are Missing

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I LOVED the Kermit and Piggy scene. The lack of eyelids line was my favorite. I have to agree with theprawncracker about Scooter you've written him PERFECT. I have one question about Sweetums is going to eat just what's the cardboard boxes or the cardboard boxes as well?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Great update as always. Always knew the show would have to go on. Loving how Piggy and Scooter are on top of things.

Keep up the great work and post more on all your stories soon!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved the Kermit/Piggy mushy stuff even in the midst of all this sad stuff, it was nice to see a little glimmer of that! And the show going on...it must and nice to see Kermit putting faith in all of them that they can do it. Great stuff, must read more!

And yes, I am hungry now, but you did warn me!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well well, it seems I haven't posted in a while, and what better way to get back into the swing of things than with one of your lovely fanfics?
Poor Robin! And that ball, always with him. Surprised neither Jimmy nor Leaper commented on that. Leaper... I suppose I can spare a little sympathy for her, because she does have a son in the hospital after all, but not much! Everyone's feeling pain, and they're not being rude and insulting to one another!
I just love Gonzo's commic relief and..as Ryan put it..mupcateerness, Sweetums's sweetness, and Scooter's efficiency, which Jimmy turned to a bit of commedy by asking Scooter if he was always so efficient. Loved it, and Scooter is written beautifully!

More Please!
:smile:
:embarrassed:
:concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
It just occurred to me that I haven't replied to this yet, and so I thought I simply MUST do so! Mostly because I wanted to talk about how well you mix the magical with the practical. Magical, being the Muppets. Practical being eating, showering, sleeping, eyelids. Everything about the breakfast Piggy brought for Kermit was so cute and sweet. Also LOVE that he had Bagels, since probably Steve Whitmere was getting hungry in there as well...and we all know that bagels are the food of Swaehbians everywhere.*ahem*

As everyone has said, Scooter and the coffee's was pure delight!...Wish he'd get ME a coffee...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Wish he'd get ME a hot chocolate... hm... and maybe breakfast... Or, y'know, some sort of sleep aid that actually makes me sleep. That'd be nice.

...Ain't gonna happen though, is it? ...Darn...

I guess I'll just have to keep writing on an empty tummy and zero sleep, then. ...<reaches for chocolate> :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So erm... About that new chapter... Is ready? Then post! Please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Ed, I meant to tell you :stick_out_tongue:. I've bought a t-shirt which says, "I Count with The Count" with a fully retro image of the Count on it, so I do tend to think of you rather often when I'm wearing it. Heha!

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice... Would like that 1, along with a few others showing my fandom allegiances to other entities of darkness. Also have to start filling up the Hensonium, my big new MUPVDs folder.
*Leaves muffins. :hungry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't it about time this got updated with a new chapter? We here heartily agree so, and are prepared to fire off a flurry of frozen fowl to get said chapter. Post, or we'll be forced to use, er, force. Now... If you wouldn't mind. And with three of them, at least one of them is sure to not, right? Left? Sideways? Post! ! ! :batty: