Half of the Stairs are Missing

muppzd

Reaction score
I just read the story up to now and this is intense please post more soon

ohtherain

Reaction score
I read through this entire story over the past few days. It's beautiful and touching, and when you are ready, it would be great to see it continued.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh! Why thank you, both of you!

I have been thinking of this tale lately... in the sense of, "Oh, gee, I should get back to that one... Oh look! Homework! Wait--my roommate wants to go out for donuts? SURE!"

This is quickly shaping up to be a hectic semester, but if I DO find myself sitting around in a writing mood with nothing pressing to do... well, that's a very big if, but we'll see!

muppzd

Reaction score
I just read a couple of your other stories (Which are all great) but then I came to Flippersteps in the sand and I couldn't stop reading it and then it just stopped and I figured oh yeah she said there were othe flipperstep stories so I checked but there are none what happened to Flippersteps? :confused::search:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Flippersteps In the Sand was meant to be the first in a series. It was never finished, and so none of the others were posted.

Lisa, I know you're busy, so just post more when you can. Another masterpiece I'd hate to see forgotten.
:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Came across a review of this fic whilst exploring "Muppet Mindeset." So, I read. Uh....wow. I realize at this point there's very slim chance of an update or an ending, but I'd love to see more! Your attention to detail is striking, and some bits are beautifully cinematic: the scene in the pediatric ward the first night, for instance, when Sweetums hurls a toy car across the room. Brilliant detail. Rowlf's "sunny-side-up eyes" -- physically and symbolically perfect! I really hope this gets completed sometime.

And, of course, Death hanging around the News Flash set...ahhh. Not only funny as hades, but gave me a new story idea. Wonderful, wonderful work, this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My goodness, thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed, and even more glad to know I've given someone else a story idea. Inspiration is a fantastic thing to spark.

And don't assume this one will never be updated. Darned if I know how it ends, but I have some MUCH later scenes already written... Also, now that I'm out of school, I have a bit more time on my hands. (Hmm--Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that where naggers can see...) And I do like this story, so there's nothing saying I won't get back to it sometime. But the last two or three days, I've actually been working on a new NON-Muppet book, something that may actually be published someday. As much as I love writing, it would be helpful to make a little money on it, too.

At any rate, I'm glad you like this one. Thanks for the compliments! Makes me want to read it again, which may prompt more writing. Take a peek at the FanFic library if you want to see some of my other writing--I've got quite a few unfinished tales lying around here, and even a few completed ones hiding somewhere.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
(Hmm--Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that where naggers can see...)
Squee! *finds a regained sense of the need to nag* LOL ... :smile: