Half Price Figures at Target

Firecat87

Reaction score
I know that Target will no longer be carrying the Muppets action figures. Ever since hearing that news I have been on the look-out for Muppets on the clearance shelves (even before hearing the news, actually- I have a theory that everything in Target will eventually go on clearance if you wait long enough).
To my delight, I found that all of the Muppet figures in Target were 50% off! I picked up some things I had been waiting for. I just wanted to pass along the message- everyone- check your Target, there are Muppets to be had! :big_grin:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I'll have to check mine and see if they have the mega beakers half-price

The Narrator

Reaction score
That's excellent news. I was planning to head to Target this weekend anyway, but now I'll definitely scour the toy aisle for toy bargains! :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Excellent tip!! Thank you for sharing it-we just had a Target Greatland open not far from our house a few months ago...I hope they have the figures!!
:excited::excited:

Beth C

Reaction score
Firecat87 said:
I know that Target will no longer be carrying the Muppets action figures. Ever since hearing that news I have been on the look-out for Muppets on the clearance shelves (even before hearing the news, actually- I have a theory that everything in Target will eventually go on clearance if you wait long enough).
To my delight, I found that all of the Muppet figures in Target were 50% off! I picked up some things I had been waiting for. I just wanted to pass along the message- everyone- check your Target, there are Muppets to be had! :big_grin:

Well, I did go to my local Target and yes, there were Muppet figures in clearance. However my local store does not know what 50% off means, I guess. The 8.99 figs were reduced to $6.48 and the $29.99 Chef set was reduced to $24.48, and the 13" Beaker was reduced from $19.99 to $17.48.

Not much of a sale. :frown: Here I was hoping to score some good bargains. Sheesh. :smile: Suncoast at the mall has better deals than this.

~Beth C

Firecat87

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Well, I did go to my local Target and yes, there were Muppet figures in clearance. However my local store does not know what 50% off means, I guess. The 8.99 figs were reduced to $6.48 and the $29.99 Chef set was reduced to $24.48, and the 13" Beaker was reduced from $19.99 to $17.48.

Not much of a sale. :frown: Here I was hoping to score some good bargains. Sheesh. :smile: Suncoast at the mall has better deals than this.

~Beth C
You may want to wait it out to see if they go down more. I got the swedish chef kitchen for 17 bucks!

Walterfego

Reaction score
My local Target had all at 50% off, including the Pigs in Space playset and the Mega Beaker!!

Whatever

Reaction score
Our Target didn't have them on sale, but I was happy to find Janice anyway! She's getting pretty expensive on Ebay.

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, I had better luck today, the 2nd Target I went to (we have 4 in our area - one of them a SUPER TARGET) had the figs for $4.48. I got the Koozebane Kermit, and the only other ones left were the pigs in space figs. The only other thing was the Mega Beaker for $11.99.

I've got 2 more to check over the next 2 days!

~Beth C

- On a side note, the Muppet Babies with DVD's were on sale for $11.99 :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I went to one, they weren't half off, just like errr... 25 % off I guess...

Anyway, I WOULD get a figure, but the only ones they had left were the Space Pigs and News Man (I got them already, and I don't want any doubles)

If I had the money I would have picked up the PIS ship.... but I didn't have enough...