Half Price Figures at Target

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Target here in Memphis stinks. If anybody gets to pick up an extra repaint or glow in the dark Koozy Kermit, email me promptly please! FozzieMup@aol.com

ceecee

Reaction score
I don't think my Target ever had those, cuz I roam the toy aisles quite often. They have Muppet Babies plushes though. Does it bug anybody else that Kermit is not wearing the right outfit? Fozzie and Miss Piggy seemed to be wearing the right clothes. They were out of Gonzo. And where are the rest of the gang? I was hoping (just hoping) that there would be a Nanny, so I could see what the rest of her looked like. Wouldn't it be funny if they did have a Nanny plush, and all it was was legs and the bottom of her skirt?

Drtooth

Reaction score
ceecee said:
I was hoping (just hoping) that there would be a Nanny, so I could see what the rest of her looked like. Wouldn't it be funny if they did have a Nanny plush, and all it was was legs and the bottom of her skirt?
There will never be any Nanny Merchandise. No one would buy it, save coillectors...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I like it though...

If they did do some Muppet Babies after Kermit adn Piggy, they could have the Nanny legs come in as a pack in or a prop... That would be pretty darn funny indeed.

I really gotta get out to Target tomorrow. Check things out and see what happens...

OK, talk to you later.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, should a playset be warranted for Palisades' Muppet Babies Nursery, there could be a door in the back part of it that opened up to reveal Nanny's legs.

I suppose I'll just have to give up on the Koozy Variants. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Palisades only has the licence for MTM Muppet Babies, so there would never be a Nanny unless there was a renegotiation of contract.

Besides... I don't like having the mystery of Nanny solved. I was a lot happier before I saw Dr. Claw's face. He's just some old guy!

ceecee

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose the mystery of Nanny is best left to our imaginations.

Beth C

Reaction score
Playsets are now marked down to $8.74. Figures are $2.24, and Mega Beaker is $6.74.

If you find them, that is. I can now say that my Targets are completely sold out of any Muppet Merchandise. I took the last Pigs in Space set, and the last of the figures home today.

~Beth C

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
and i just checked my checknig account and i'm busted, in the red by $75.84. Hope the po'lice don't come lookin' for me!