Halloween Costumes!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
One Sad Day For Cantus

Jeeze...its a shame this is what has become of a once non-personal debate.

I'm sorry your leaving Mike, your one of my best pals on here, and I really enjoyed your company here on MC. Your one of the best posters I know, and a darn good person all around. Hopefully we can talk some on AIM. It'll be lonely without your posts lined up along side mine man.

I feel bad. :frown:

-Matt

Lu775

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't been following the Snoop Dogg thread, so I know not what goes on there.
You'll be missed grail. :frown:

radionate

Reaction score
I agree with Lu's sentiments. You will be missed. I'm sorry things turned ugly for you, I had quit keeping up with that thread. I agree with you on posters as well, there are no need for some of the things that go on around here. There are too many immature people, both young and old around here of late. Sad really. I hope you reconsider.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! You shall solomnly be missed grail, by me, Cantus, radionate...heck! A whole bunch of us! Hope to see you return someday...Shane!

lu critzer

Reaction score
Sulley Costumes

Mayhem Diva said:
I'm going as Sulley from "Monsters Inc" this year. The costume just arrived a few days ago, and it's even cuter than it looked on the website. Now if I can only find the right shades of blue & purple for my spotted face...

I opted for a costume on the cute side this year, because last year I won a company prize for Scariest Costume, so I wanted to go the opposite route. I literally almost scared the **** out of a woman in accounting last Halloween. She freaked out, started to panic, and ran to the bathroom, even after I showed her that it was just me. (She flipped out not only because of the costume, but also because she couldn't see my face.) I was the Headless Horseman, and I carried a pretty realistic skull and a blood-soaked sword. I also wore my husband's big, clunky, black shoes so that no one could tell that it was a girl.

I'd like to avoid any lawsuits over panic attacks this year. I did say THIS year... next year, I think I'll test the fright waters again... :big_grin:
I'm in desperate need of an adult size Sulley costume! Can anyone give me any help??

radionate

Reaction score
lu critzer said:
I'm in desperate need of an adult size Sulley costume! Can anyone give me any help??
I think your best bet is just going to head over to Warrick's site (Sesame Encylodpedia) and look at Sulley's picture. You should be able to easily piece together a costume since he is just a construction worker.

Unless you mean the other Sulley from Monster's Inc. Then you need to head to the Disney Store.

FrAggLe

Reaction score
well...i plan on being Red from Fraggle Rock...im not really sure exactly how im goin to accomplish it yet! so if ne one has ne ideas, it would be great if you would let me know!! thanks a lot!! :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What Snoop Dogg thread?

Mike, I'm sorry you have to leave. I understand why you are, though, and hope you can return to a more peaceful place... I don't know what happened, but I hope everything turns out well for you.

Good-bye for now.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry to hear ur leaving and just coming to visit and not posting. I didn't know anything about a Snoop Doggy thread on here? That just makes me :mad: I can't believe someone has made Shane mad. (Have a friend w/ the same name) U know people here have just been just to mean or just plain rude to some the members that have been here longer or just arrived. We need Phillip to make a Muppet Thearape (bad spelling) Thread for members that need to get through a hard time. U know? Oh sorry went on rambling again but I'm going to dress up as Goofy this year. Finally I have a costume that I can wear. All through out my years that is when I was 18. 19, 20 and 21 I didn't have a costume because I would wait for the last minite. So now I have a costume that I can wear to work. YEA!!!! WOOPY!!! :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
What Snoop Dogg thread?

Mike, I'm sorry you have to leave. I understand why you are, though, and hope you can return to a more peaceful place... I don't know what happened, but I hope everything turns out well for you.

Good-bye for now.
Er, if you check the date, you'll see the SnoopDog thread was from a LOOOOOONG time ago.