Halloween Costumes

Teheheman

Reaction score
BAP!!!! ZIP!!!!!!! ZORK!!!!!!! KA-POW!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You know what you look like? You look like a cross between a vampiress, Batwoman, and Catwoman.

My co-workers called me Little Black Riding Hood. Ive also heard Zoro's wife. Who knows :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
I think ur costume is soo-totally awesome, KM! :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
My wife and I didn't have time this year to plan a lot for Halloween, but I did go in to work as Indiana Jones. I already have the gear, so I just had to stop shaving for three days.

Then, tonight, I went to choir as "Super Jedi Indiana Jones." I had a big Superman muscle chest costume on under my Indy costume, and then I had a lightsaber. It was awesome, and so geeky!

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Then, tonight, I went to choir as "Super Jedi Indiana Jones." I had a big Superman muscle chest costume on under my Indy costume, and then I had a lightsaber. It was awesome, and so geeky!
Wow. That is pretty much the coolest costume idea ever. :eek:

My tale ends on a sadder note: we couldn't get started on the costumes in time, so I was going to go as a Western gunslinger, but I couldn't find a good hat...so I just wore my trenchcoat. At least I was warm. :smirk:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
Me and my friend re going as Wayne and Gart (me being Garth)

PARTY ON WAYNE! PARTY ON GARTH!
Well...My friend and I never got anything together and he went to a party in his city, and I went trick or treating with my girlfriend and her friends and their siblings. I was a jazz musician!(saxophone included)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Wow. That is pretty much the coolest costume idea ever. :eek:

My tale ends on a sadder note: we couldn't get started on the costumes in time, so I was going to go as a Western gunslinger, but I couldn't find a good hat...so I just wore my trenchcoat. At least I was warm. :smirk:

Thanks! It was really fun.

Sorry you couldn't find a good hat--could you at least find a decent six-shooter?