1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Halloween is just around the corner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sgt Floyd, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, maybe around several corners, but its close enough to star celebrating. As some of you know, its my favorite holiday. So...whats everyone doing? I'm trick or treating with my friend. , maybe watch whatever scary movie is on tv :D
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

there's karaoke that night.. maybe costumed?
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I haven't decided what I want to be yet.

I can go as the Brave Little Toaster.

Or the Brave Little Microwave Oven.

Or the Brave Little Lawn Mower.

Or the Brave Little Garbage Disposal.

I can go as myself. My horrible visage is enough to scare the little kiddies in the neighborhood, and scare treat-givers into giving me candy. I'll even wear a sign around my neck: "Will Haunt Your House For Food."

So many ideas...
  4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

*Gasp*
    The slug is sooo incorrect!
    He wouldn't scare!
    NO!
    He'd attract!

:confused: Pardon my fowardness.

Anyway, the slug should not go as himself!
    If he does. He'd do the opposite of scaring---I can see it now.
    The poor slug is being toppled by de womens...

*SOBS*

----

I sadly have not been thinking much on Halloween.
    I think I am too old. XD
    If I could...

I'd go as BeetleJuice. :p
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm dressing up as Rainbow Brite (this really dates me because she was my favorite thing when I was about 4 years old) and going to a party at my sister-in-law's the weekend before Halloween. On Halloween day I think we're just going to stay home and hand out candy. :) I like Halloween. It's not my very favorite holiday, but still one that I really like alot.
  6. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm going to dress up (as a Werewolf of course!) and go to a costume party at the hall where I go swing dancing. I went once before, but I didn't stay long. I think it's going to be alot of fun!
  7. Winslow Leach

Aww, Claudia, you're never too old for Halloween!:)

Hey, great idea! I can go as a slug! (slaps forhead) Brilliant!;)

Nah, if I went as myself, I probably would scare everyone, young and old, especially de womens!:cry:
  8. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I think I'm going to go as Jack the Ripper and sing "Werewolves of London" :crazy:
  9. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Omg! BRILLIANT!
    *Gasps*
    A slug...the next slither!

Remind me to slap you later Tony.
    :rolleyes: De womens love you hokay?
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Tony Tony Tony..... there are only two ways you would scare people if you went as yourself. The first is if you went as yourself just out of bed. The second..... I'll let you ponder. You'd probably get arrested.
  11. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Im going to be milton from office space........umm excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.......
  12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Randall... Wouldn't a better song for your costume character be "Mac the Knife"?
    Tony, I'm disappointed in you... A slug? Go as yourself? Oh, you'll have to come up with something new now that you've been penalized against using the S.O.L.'s ideas by the MST3K fan police.
    Such simple ideas they were too... Put a circular radiator rim over your eyes, and voila, you're Lt. Jordi LaForge from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Stick some gum wrappers in your shirt collar (or hair if you're adventurous) smear your shirt with some chocolate stains, and add some silly string cobwebbing, and you're the bottom of a moviehouse floor. Cut a side out of a rectangular milk carton and fit it over your head, and you're a missing child.
    Tom: Hello, have you seen me?
  13. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

AHAHAHAHAHA! Those are some pretty hilarious ideas!
  14. Winslow Leach

Bwahahaha!

Yeah, when I get out of bed, my hair is usually all unkempt and corkscrewy. That's kinda scary.

And as for the second...:D :crazy: :zany: You mean there's a law about wearing polka-dot pajama bottoms in public?
  15. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

No... :D Although some people probably think there should be!
  16. Winslow Leach

LOL, how could I forget Servo's missing child costume?:zany: Or the bottom of a moviehouse floor?

My MST3K street cred is dropping, man!:(
  17. Winslow Leach

Seriously, thank you Alex and Claudia for not thinking I'm a mirror-breaking slug-face...uh...dude...kinda guy...
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yay! A fellow werewolf! :)

And winslow, I like the moviehouse floor idea, lol. Last year I went as a vampieress. I came so close to being the post-it note lady though, lol
  19. Winslow Leach

Now THAT'S an inspired costume, lol!:D
  20. Winslow Leach

Heh, yeah, it's a great idea! Gotta thank the Count for refreshing my memory on that one!