1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Halloween is just around the corner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sgt Floyd, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, maybe around several corners, but its close enough to star celebrating. As some of you know, its my favorite holiday. So...whats everyone doing? I'm trick or treating with my friend. , maybe watch whatever scary movie is on tv :D

2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

there's karaoke that night.. maybe costumed?

3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm dressing up as Rainbow Brite (this really dates me because she was my favorite thing when I was about 4 years old) and going to a party at my sister-in-law's the weekend before Halloween. On Halloween day I think we're just going to stay home and hand out candy. :) I like Halloween. It's not my very favorite holiday, but still one that I really like alot.

4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

I'm going to dress up (as a Werewolf of course!) and go to a costume party at the hall where I go swing dancing. I went once before, but I didn't stay long. I think it's going to be alot of fun!

5. anytimepally

I think I'm going to go as Jack the Ripper and sing "Werewolves of London" :crazy:

6. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Omg! BRILLIANT!
    *Gasps*
    A slug...the next slither!

Remind me to slap you later Tony.
    :rolleyes: De womens love you hokay?

7. Beakerfan

Tony Tony Tony..... there are only two ways you would scare people if you went as yourself. The first is if you went as yourself just out of bed. The second..... I'll let you ponder. You'd probably get arrested.

8. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Im going to be milton from office space........umm excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.......

9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Randall... Wouldn't a better song for your costume character be "Mac the Knife"?
    Tony, I'm disappointed in you... A slug? Go as yourself? Oh, you'll have to come up with something new now that you've been penalized against using the S.O.L.'s ideas by the MST3K fan police.
    Such simple ideas they were too... Put a circular radiator rim over your eyes, and voila, you're Lt. Jordi LaForge from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Stick some gum wrappers in your shirt collar (or hair if you're adventurous) smear your shirt with some chocolate stains, and add some silly string cobwebbing, and you're the bottom of a moviehouse floor. Cut a side out of a rectangular milk carton and fit it over your head, and you're a missing child.
    Tom: Hello, have you seen me?

10. Beakerfan

AHAHAHAHAHA! Those are some pretty hilarious ideas!

11. Sgt Floyd

Yay! A fellow werewolf! :)

And winslow, I like the moviehouse floor idea, lol. Last year I went as a vampieress. I came so close to being the post-it note lady though, lol

12. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Yes! I love it when Halloween comes around! I'm being Spitz the cat from the WarioWare seires. You will not belive how easy it is to find a blue jumpsuit. :D

13. Sgt Floyd

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! On halloween night, I am going to introduce my friend to the great OZZY OSBOURNE! Tehe, We have a really loud sound system in our car. And its just a standard system, but the bass is BOOMING! Ok, Getting of subject. I am planning on blasting my ozzy cd so all the world can hear. I mean, I'm being a werewolf, its only appropriate I blast bark at the moon, right? ;) So yeah, thats my plan for halloween. Allthough, I dont know how much my aunt will like that

14. Beakerfan

Definetly.

15. anytimepally

ooh.. you're right.. but I'll have all night, so I can do both!

16. Sgt Floyd

hey, this is the longest thread I ever made, lol

17. Sgt Floyd

OOOO! DO bark at the moon! Or electric funeral, or iron man, or crazy train, or Mr crawley or mmmmmm! *gets jumped on and finds tape covering mouth*

18. BeakerSqueedom

...Dude, why did I not think of this before?
    I could be Adolf Hitler.

Dude, I am AFRAID of Jack The Ripper.

D:

Actually...

NO!

I officially shall go as a Pimpette.
    With a ring that spells "Bigmomma"

XD LOL!

19. Beakerfan

Hitler.... not a good idea! In my city you would most definetly get beaten up. (please don't do it)

Pimpette? Haha! That could be quite funny!

Course, I thought you already knew who you were going as? Or, maybe I was confused about who that was? (I dare not say it, lest the mention of his name have a poor effect on you)

20. BeakerSqueedom

I'm not that dumb to go as Adolf.
    :p I'd beat muhself up were I him!

Yes, a pimpette. Officially.
    Me no want Beetlejuice nemore.