Halloween is just around the corner

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yooooooooo. Halloween is tomorrow.

Is it just me or do people seem less excited this year? I mean, I never celebrated the holiday, but I still love the excitement, candy, decorations, commercials, fall feeling, etc that comes with it. Sadly, everyone, including TV seems to be not that into it this year.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized, D'Snowth basically said the same thing as me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So. . . .

Anybody wanna take a guess as to what was on the news again tonight?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, we had a pretty bad power outage last night.

Some cities in my state are now pushing Halloween to November because of trees knocked down from the storm.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My town is still doing it tonight because only half lost it and not all.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
New Homestar Runner Halloween toon!

http://homestarrunner.com/ween17.html

Bubs' and Coach Z's costume has to be my favorite. :smile:
They still make those things?!?
Oh yeah, we had a pretty bad power outage last night.

Some cities in my state are now pushing Halloween to November because of trees knocked down from the storm.
My town is still doing it tonight because only half lost it and not all.
That's too bad. Hopefully things are back to normal soon. Y'know, I used to love blackouts when I was little. They were always scary, but in a fun way. Although, I guess I never really thought about all the ramifications for everyone else, such as companies and working people, kind of like snow days.

Anyways, any of you guys doing anything special today. I think I might watch a few Courage episodes and Arsenic and Old Lace.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The weather?
Nope. The same ol', "Are you sure your kids are safe when you take them trick-or-treating? Are you sure there aren't any pedophiles or registered sex offenders living in your neighborhood?" newscasts that ruin Halloween for kids much in the same way terrorists ruined air travel for us.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Nope. The same ol', "Are you sure your kids are safe when you take them trick-or-treating? Are you sure there aren't any pedophiles or registered sex offenders living in your neighborhood?" newscasts that ruin Halloween for kids much in the same way terrorists ruined air travel for us.
Well, to be fair, it's not the newscasts that ruined Halloween. :wink:

I'm not totally sure how I feel about trick or treating. I never did it when I was little, and it'll probably barely be a thing when I have kids. But yeah, I say parents/guardians should always stay with kids when they trick or treat. If there's no one around to take them, than they should probably just stay home. Especially in certain areas, there have been cases of abduction, and worse on Halloween.