Happy Birfday, Nate!!!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
BOYS! No name calling!

:eek: Oh, no.........I sound like a mom!:cry: Wait.....I AM a mom. Just not yours.

Carry on! :big_grin:

sunday

Reaction score
happy late bday nate!
sorry i was late :*(

wow i rhyme. lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*GASP!* :eek:

BYRON!!

Knowing full well that I'm the only person at MC who consistently takes up for you (while picking on you myself, still) and PRESIDENT nonetheless of a fan club "I" started for YOU...and you yell at ME?!?!

*Pay attention folks, this is drama at work!* :mad:

How daaarrrreeeee you yell at me?!

I, the very ONE who carried YOU for 9 months in my womb, who gave everything I had to ensure you had a beeYOOtiful childhood, education, and life...the very person who slaved over the hot stove cooking for you and your friends, who did your laundry, who bought you your toys growing up...I, who did all this for you, have been yelled at by YOU?! YOU?! ME?!

No. No, it's okay. I see how it is.

You done DONE it, now!!

But beware!

DRAMA BEAR is up in the house!

Oh, yes. It's ON!

:embarrassed:

*Awaits he applause of the throngs for his dramatic sequence. And Nate better appreciate this---that took a LOT outta me!!*

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Bravo! Bravo!

Encore!
Now is this Birthday quality entertainment or what?!?! (Don't forget to have those margaritas for me:wink:)

Deb :flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score

Ah, better give Byron his one chance at glory. Lord knows he doesn't get it anywhere else on the forum! :smile: :embarrassed: :concern: :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

I, the very ONE who carried YOU for 9 months in my womb, who gave everything I had to ensure you had a beeYOOtiful childhood, education, and life...the very person who slaved over the hot stove cooking for you and your friends, who did your laundry, who bought you your toys growing up...I, who did all this for you, have been yelled at by YOU?! YOU?! ME?!

umm is anyone else freaked out here?!?!??!

Sarah