Happy Birthday Beauregard!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Beau, ooh the hot tubs are open again, cool now I get to check them out, :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
A great big harpy birdy to Beau! Hope you got the parcel and that you also had a great day - you deserve it!

All the best...

Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Is this one the official thread? I don't suppose it matters as long as we're in the right one when the sausage rolls arrive...

PS: Happy birthday over here too!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the place? *Spots streamers and mopsticks... Closet chains lieing unlocked. Yep, must be.

Hey Bo?
Hippie bathday.
No, hoppy botday.
No, heppy berthday.
No, huppy burthday.

Ah, just forget it... Happy Birthday to you and all of those alteregos you slip into from time to time here on the forums.
Hope it's been one of the better days for ye old chappy. Best of B-Day wishes from 1 of your forum friends here at MC.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grandma K said:
Happy Birthday Beau!Hope it's the best day ever!:smile:
Thanks Kathy!

B the B G said:
I second that. And since I've already posted in the other birthday thread I really can say I second it, can't I?
You sure can! Yey!

FM said:
You know, I was going to make a crack earlier about Vibs and Jana always in competition...
*innocent* And I could make a crack about there being no competition between you since once posts and the other doesn't...but I won't. :halo:

Sarah_YMCA said:
Happy birthday, Beau!

Extra punch to the hot tub!
Pour some extra punch in the hot tub? What a great idea...*floats in the punch bowl*

Gee Man! said:
Happy Birthday Beau!!!
Thanky!

Harvey T. Towers said:
A great big harpy birdy to Beau! Hope you got the parcel and that you also had a great day - you deserve it!
It did arrive, and I loved it! Thank you man!

Adam??? said:
Ah, just forget it... Happy Birthday to you and all of those alteregos you slip into from time to time here on the forums.
Thank you from Father, Moppet, Parker, King Agrippa, Beauregard, Mat B, etc! Thanks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Is this one the official thread? I don't suppose it matters as long as we're in the right one when the sausage rolls arrive...

PS: Happy birthday over here too!
Sausage rolls? And you with the fabulous Link Hogthrob avatar? Cruel!

And thanks from over here too!

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
:halo:
Thank you from Father, Moppet, Parker, King Agrippa, Beauregard, Mat B, etc! Thanks!
Is that all? Surely there's a few more up your sleeve? *takes your jacket of the hatrack and looks up your sleeve* Nope nothing up there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, King Agrippa has an alter ego, Ethan Agrippa...and Beauregard has an alterego of Beau Regard...

Faylo

Reaction score
I'm not creative, so I simply have to say:

Happy Birthday! :big_grin: Have a great one.