Happy Birthday Beauregard!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thank you! And, thank you for the TMS Script which you sent and *shifty eyes* I never thanked you for before.
That's okay. You're very welcome:smile: I'm so very pleased you liked it. Perhaps we could pretend it was an extremely early B-day present:wink:

Lucy

Reaction score
*Clears throat*

Ahem....happy birthday to yoooou
happy birthday to yoooou
happy birthday beauregaaaaaard
happy birthday to yooooooooooooooou!!

Have an immense day!!

Lucy

Reaction score
I'm NOT going to sing again....but happy birthday BEAU, hope you got loadsa pressies!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well Mr. Beauregard. I hope that your birthday was fab. Unfortunately, I wasn't there for most of it. But, as your MSN buddy and husband, I feel it is vital that I wish you a happy birthday.

And you must come on MSN so I can send you your amazing (not really) card which I made myself.

Love you muchooooooooooooooooooos

Your friend (I hope!),

Dan
xx

minidoozer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I have to say a HUGE thank you to Tabi and Vibs who actually sent me a parcel with some awesome - and random! - bits and pieces that made this birthday yey-fully special! Thanks! :zany:
Yay, I'm glad you liked it!! I bet you loved the cute little spiders :halo:.

Not very good at posting these things so I'll just say Happy birthday Beau!!! I hope you've had a great day :smile:!
And thanks for being such great friend =D

Kram,
Tabzie

Beakerfan

Reaction score
<runs in while confetti showers down> Yay! Happy birthday Beau! <proceeds to pass out cake> Make a wish! <makes wish and blows out candles> Oops! Sorry! Not my birthday cake! Oh, well.....

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Old Bean!(no offense to your British heritage:eek: )

RedDragon

Reaction score
Happy Birthday B-Man....or something like that...I hope you got what you wanted....<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>