Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!!

I was so glad to have the opportunity to meet you after The Muppet Show Live during MuppetFest! You're a super cool guy, and very nice!

I wish you the most super greatest birthday of all your life and best health and all that good stuff!!

Thanks for the fun! You certainly are an 'entertainment artiste extraordinaire!' :concern:

The Great Goelz and Me

Kev/FOZ

teebs

Reaction score
Happy birthday!

Thanks for all the laughs you've brought us over the years. You're great and we all love you.

Have a wonderful birthday!!

-teebs

radionate

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration and the laughter!

I wish you many more years of laughter and joy!!!

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
Dave Golez is the man! Happy Birthday...only two days after Bastille. I'm honered to have my first post here on muppet central be for the coolet guy I never actually meet. Thank goodness for Dave and for Muppetfest.

gp

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Happy birthday Dave Goelz,you are the funniestof the muppeteers.And you did good with voicing Figment in JIIWF.

Smig

Reaction score
crazy ernie said:
Happy birthday Dave Goelz,you are the funniestof the muppeteers.And you did good with voicing Figment in JIIWF.

Have a nice, happy, NORMAL birthday, Dave!

Smig

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz. Your work in particular has been a great inspiration to me. Thanks for all the happiness and joy you bring all of us! :cool: :confused: :concern:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the man who has given me some of my favorite characters! Thank you for all your wonderful work:smile: Here's wishing you a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Dave!