Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Jerry. :sing:

Thank you for all the characters you've performed while I was growing up. From Sesame Street, Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Jim Henson Hour, Secret Life of Toys, Muppets Tonight, and all those Muppet movies and specials. :search: In both Muppet and live action characters.

Plus all the cartoon voices you've done in Sesame Street and Sheep in the Big City. You are a very talented person and I congratulate you on your accomplishments. :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry! Thank you so very much for all your years of dedicated service. I tmust be nice to get a chance to finally kick back and relax, eh? :smirk: Hope your birthday rocks, Mr. Nelson! :sing: And don't get too worn out counting those candles. :batty:

All joking aside, happy birthday Jerry! Thanks again!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Happy birthday to my favorite performer! It seems like all my favorite muppets you performed. Thank you for bringing such great, memorable characters to life.

Happy Birthday! :sing::batty::crazy:

Skye

Reaction score
Jerry, you are a one of a kind performer, so talented, and you bring so much fun and laughter to us all! Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for us.

Happy Birthday! :sing: I hope your day was the best!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Mr. Nelson!

(in background, Electric Mayhem starts in on a rendition of 'Happy Birthday.')