Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!

ploobis

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!

I hope you have the best day ever on your Birthday, You deserve it!

Thank you so much for being apart of Jim Henson's Muppets and for being apart of the Company for so long. Thank you for making us laugh and smile at your characters like the following.

Floyd Pepper, Robin The Frog, Lew Zealand, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Pops, Crazy Harry, Uncle Deadly, JP Grosse, Fleet Scribler, Angus McGonagle, Droop, TR Rooster, Camilla The Chicken, Thog, Slim Wilson, Louis Kazager, Emmett Otter, Featherstone, Count Von Count, Herry Monster, Mr. Johnson, Sherlock Hemlock, Herbert Birdsfoot, Little Jerry, Frazzle, Simon Soundman, Farley, Sam The Robot, Tina Twittlebug, Biff The Hardhat, The Amazing Mumford, Scred, Beard, Mama Fiama, Gobo Fraggle, Pa Gorg, Marjory The Trash Heap, Uber Gonzo and many others.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! :sing: :batty: :smirk:

Frogster

Reaction score
Man... so he's 75 years old now. That's pretty crazy stuff!

Thanks for everything, Mr. Nelson!

Nick22

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY NELSON!

he's 75? woah. where have i been?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Nelson! You are a true living legend to all us Muppet fans! Hope it's a very happy one!

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jerry! You are one of the best and I hope you have the very best special day. :sing:

zns

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of birthdays Mr. Nelson. May God bless you on this day and for many more great days to come. :sing::batty::smirk:

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday 2 U, Jerry. :smile: May U have a great 1! :sing: