Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Irony is a WONDERFUL thing... Today, on Mr. Nelson's birthday, no less, I opened my mailbox to find an envelope from Sesame Workshop. Only to open it to find a picture that I drew myself and sent to Jerry signed by this incredible man.

Thank you SO much, Jerry, for all you've done! I hope your birthday is fantastic! :sing: :smirk:

ploobis

Reaction score
Irony is a WONDERFUL thing... Today, on Mr. Nelson's birthday, no less, I opened my mailbox to find an envelope from Sesame Workshop. Only to open it to find a picture that I drew myself and sent to Jerry signed by this incredible man.

Thank you SO much, Jerry, for all you've done! I hope your birthday is fantastic! :sing: :smirk:
Funny, Yesterday I got an envelope in the mail too. It was a B&W photo of Count autographed by Count and Jerry Nelson! :batty:

He is such a nice guy! Thank you Jerry and Happy Birthday!

SillyRed

Reaction score
Not only that he's a great singer too! Happy Birthday!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Nelson. AH-ha-ha! :batty:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
To Jerry Nelson, on your birthday, a 25-penguin salute, and a chorus of chickens clucking 'Happy Birthday' with the Electric Mayhem playing backup.

Happy birthday, Jerry!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Jerry! Thanks for over 40 years entertaining the world! :batty: