Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Smiles up at Richard* You know, all this time I was off listening to Kim's music, I could have been spending quality time with one of my favorite muppeteers! I'd love to stay, but it seems evveryone else has left. So I'll have to bid you a fond good night, and I'll see you in my dreams...I hope! Happy birthday. *gives Richard a standard birthday kiss and leaves quietly*

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm off, too. It was such a great party. I had a wonderful time!

*Also gives Richard a kiss* Happy birthday, sweetie. Love ya always.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying the music, FM.

Well Richard, I hope you don't mind if I hang out here a little while longer. After all, you never visit my dreams seeing as you're so busy visiting everyone else's. So I'm just gonna spend as much time here as I can before I head off.

-Kim

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Bob Mcgrath, you mean a lot to me and have played a big part in my life! Thank you for all you do!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cleaning up a few things...

Hope Erin didn't give Snowth any fruit punch... That boy gets crazy drunk after just one sip of the fruity concoction.
Not sure if MBM knows I'm a guy though. Eh, is okay.

Sure glad Richard had a great time at his B-Day party here thrown for him by all the RHLC charter members.
Hmm, now what to do with this leftover... Animal: Cake!
*Gobbles it in a wink of an eye.
Heh, come on guys... Let's get this place cleaned up, then we can head on back to the dorms.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: I'm feeling a lot better today!

Scooter: *pops open a noisemaker near Sara's face, laughing* And we're still celebrating Richard's birthday! YEAH!!

Sara: Scoot here, had too much cake and oj last night...he's quite hyper today...

Scooter: I'm just really happy!

Sara: *laughing, enjoying the commotion. She walks over to Richard, and smiles.* Happy birthday, Richard.

Richard: *Gives her a hug as best he can.* Thanks. Thank you so much guys!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You're very welcome, Richard.

(surveys wreckage around thread) Man, that was some party...is there any cake left? (sees what remains of cake plate) Rats. Oh, well, still plenty of orange juice (ladles out a cup).

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Dear Lord, one of those presents is a water gun shaped like an AK-47. We're doomed...MBM, that wasn't from you, was it?
Heh heh heh. Made my escape before cleanup, and before Richard discovered the water gun. Hmm? No, of course I didn't give it to him...I gave him the...donation to the quilt. Yeah, that's right. :embarrassed:

Muppet Newsgirl said:
(surveys wreckage around thread) Man, that was some party...is there any cake left? (sees what remains of cake plate) Rats. Oh, well, still plenty of orange juice (ladles out a cup).
Rizzo- Did somebody cawl a rat? Come on guys!

((Rizzo and his associates jump in the orange juice, and drink up every last remaining drop, after turning it into a Rat Hot Tub.))

Rizzo- You'rwe Welcome. ::insert Rizzo smilie here::

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Heh heh heh. Made my escape before cleanup, and before Richard discovered the water gun. Hmm? No, of course I didn't give it to him...I gave him the...donation to the quilt. Yeah, that's right. :embarrassed:
(heavily sarcastic voice) Yeah, sure ya did. (glances at check) That's funny, your handwriting looks an AWFUL lot like mine. :wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
(heavily sarcastic voice) Yeah, sure ya did. (glances at check) That's funny, your handwriting looks an AWFUL lot like mine. :wink:
Heh heh, isn't that funny...hmm...odd...MuppetNewsgirl, I have reason to believe that you are an imposter. Trying to steal my check. How dare you. :mad: :wink: