Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Uh-HUH. All right, sunny Jane, tell me what color the check's background is, what amount is written on the check and what the handwriting looks like. :smirk:

School's not back in session yet and I've already got my first paper assignment. But it's a good one...and kind of appropriate. It's about a group of alumni who took part in the AIDS Walk in New York last May.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
And oh, what the heck, I was only teasing about the check, you know?

(looks around) We've still got some leftover sorbet that the rats haven't gotten to; guess I'll take it back over to the RHLC HQ.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Uh-HUH. All right, sunny Jane, tell me what color the check's background is, what amount is written on the check and what the handwriting looks like. :smirk:

School's not back in session yet and I've already got my first paper assignment. But it's a good one...and kind of appropriate. It's about a group of alumni who took part in the AIDS Walk in New York last May.
Oh, no, see, I thought you were talking to Sunny Jane. I know what color it is and the amount is...I wrote it, of course, why wouldn't I know. How about you try to "guess", and I'll tell you if you're right.

P.S. Congrats on your paper story. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Thank you; it's the second story I've done on the AIDS Walk, so it's kind of my other present for Richard.

Well that's funny, I distinctly remember going down to the post with a check in my hand. There were witnesses...but I'll be a dear and guess for you.

The check has a plain, bank-standard blue background.
The amount is 55 dollars (ask me why).
Bonus: The writer has largish, rather angular handwriting, and she tends to really press down with the pen.

(someone hands MN a bank statement)

Oh, I see...the quilt people received two checks yesterday; the one that I sent, plus one from you.

BEAR

Reaction score
Happy birthday to a wonderful man and performer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Hope you save that sorbet recipe Erin... Who knows, we could use it if you decide to join the dorms after our upcoming anniversary.

Oh hi Bry... Listen, how are the plans coming for Snuffy's B-Day. It's this Saturday right?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Oh, I see...the quilt people received two checks yesterday; the one that I sent, plus one from you.
Lucky guess.

Hmm...that's odd. I mean, Yes! Of course! That's what I've been trying to tell you!

((Richard appears in corner with water gun)) RH- Then where did THIS come from?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yes, Count, I do have the sorbet recipes safely on file, along with my ice cream and gelato recipes.

Oh, dear, Richard's on the warpath...hey, Richard, would you mind trotting up to the Feedback or Muppet Appearances threads with that? Because, unfortunately, there's someone there who definitely needs a good solid squirt. You guys know who I mean.

Richard: Can do.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good. And yes Erin, definitely know who you mean. He's got another name now, blankuser.
Will probably have to let Kevin know about this though.

But let's not let that spoil the good fun we're having. Richard, feel free to blast that jerk away with your new ammo-loaded justice rainmaker.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
He got another name too. Downwithmc. All his posts were deleted, but I caught one that I got a pre-edited email notification about. He kept saying "Heil". But I won't get into gossip about it, it's best left to Kevin.

Well, he is gone for the time being, so I think Richard took care of him good. :smile: