Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire!

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve, and wow what a menu ! I hope you've got mine ready Jamie - i'll have a couple of Penguins, a rabbit, Britney and the girls from Sclub7. :big_grin:

tomahawk

Reaction score
happy birthday!!!!!

happy birthday steve. i hope you have a wonderful day. thanks for all of the beautiful moments you've given us.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve!

Hi, Steve,
I don't know if you're out there reading, but I hope either one of your fellow performers or family members/friends will pass on this message. It's Melissa Yowhan and I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, best wishes always and I hope to hear from/ or see you soon!!!
Melissa

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Happy Birthday Steve !!

Have a Great one !

Yeah and remember what Luke wants on his Header, Penguins, a rabbit, Britney and the girls from Sclub7... except Rachel.

see ya

Smig

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Steve!
You're an amazing performer and you've followed in the footsteps and filled in the flippers fantastically!

Smig

SammieRose

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!

What can I say, he's an awesome guy. I bow down to Phil for the AWESOME menu that he's created, and I come bearing a website. Yes, Spaztic Sammie actually got around to making a website. It's still in the works a little, but for the most part, it's finished. I hope you guys all sign the guest book and take a look around!

SSS Site

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
Happy Birthday, Steve!
You're an amazing performer and you've followed in the footsteps and filled in the flippers fantastically!

Smig
Whoa, alliteration! :wink:

Happy birthday, Steve and Luke! Hope you both have a great one!

-Kim

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Sammie,

Really like what you and Carolyn have done on the official Stevie Scream Squad Web site! Really nice and long overdue. Added a link to your site in our Links page. Should get you a few new visitors.

And the "AWESOME menu" was designed by our own newly graduated Frogboy, James Carroll. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Weird!!! He shares the same birthday as... JIM!!!

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!!