Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire!

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!

Happy Birthday from the guy who gave you the "It's not easy bein' Green" pin @ MuppetFest w/ Kermit and Ralph Nader on it (I hope you hadn't voted for him...hehe). That was your present, now that I think of it... :big_grin:

You give long hair a good name.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Steve!!! You rock hard!! Thanks for your awesome rendition of Rubber Duckie!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya hiya hiya!!!

Hey, what'd the birthday cake say to the candles?
"YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!""

WOCKA WOCKA!!

Happy Bird-day, Steve!!

(I know I'm late, but I made up a joke just for ya!)

FOZ

Beauregard

Reaction score
We wish you a Happy Birthday, We wish you a happy birthday, we wish you a happy birthday, and thank you for the work you've done.

Good Tidings I bring cause you are the king (at least one of the kings) of puppetry and you have made Kermit to last.

So bring us some Figgy puding (piggy puding? No figgy puding it's made with figs. Oh sorry. And bacon. What)

I won't go until I get some, I won't go until I get some, I won't go until I get some to send on to you.

We wish you a Happy Birthday, We wish you a happy birthday, we wish you a happy birthday, and thank you for the work you've done.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Whoops. I couldn't find the thread so I started a new one (under "Website and Forums" about the menu). So let me try again. And I thought of a few things I want to add.

First, a big shout out to Steve! Thanks for the many great characters you've given us over the years, and for having the courage to fill some pretty big flippers...er, shoes. Keep up the great work.

Second, Jamie, thanks for another fabulous menu! I hope Steve sees it and is honored by it. (So is the Jim Henson menu tomorrow? Or was that yesterday?)

And finally, congrats on the graduation, Jamie! Now get yourself a job doing this kind of Muppety web design. You deserve it. :excited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think it would also be appropriate to wish a Happy Birthday to the late Jim Henson, since Jim and Steve have the same birthday.

Happy birthday to both of you!

(Please post, I think that's been 120 seconds by now.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To the Stevie Wonder,

Happy Birthday to one of the coolest muppet performers of all time! Since the 70's when he brought to the world characters like Rizzo the Rat, and Lips the trumpet player, to Sesame Street taking up Ernie after the late, great Jim Henson, from TV special characters like Mew Mouse, Bean Bunny, to now the great Kermit the Frog! Steve, you may not know me, but I know alot about you, so, as a token of my appericiation, here's what I have to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEVE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
(and many more, on channel 4!)

But also, let's not forget about the birthday of the greatest artist in puppetry of all time! A native from Mississippi, and the creator of one of the most best loved puppet characters of all time. I also wish to wish a happy birthday to late, great man himself, your idol and mine: (well, technically, God is my idol) JIM HENSON! Just think, if he were alive today, he would've been 66 years.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr. Whitmire!! :smile: :zany:

Your birthday falling on Jim Henson's birthday must be something specail to you, and it's just one of the MANY reasons why your prefect for performing Kermit the Frog! :smile:

Zachary,

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy Birthday for this year, Steve, and for last yearsbath day wishes see the page before on this thread.....