Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

dietrich

Reaction score
Can anyone give a recap of the DVD if it is worth checking out?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
HAPPY HEALTHY MONSTERS is a let-down.

I bought it for my daughter, and she seemed moderately interested.

This DVD IS geared for the modern-day Sesame viewer, with Zoe, Elmo, and Grover, but it's TOO much Grover and not enough Zoe and Elmo.

Kinda boring - They focused mainly on eating right and exercising, but those lessons were done better with the DVD's LET'S EAT! and ELMOCIZE.

And for the classic fan, there's that one Joe Raposo song about fruit that someone mentioned.

It's about a B-, C+

Drtooth

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
This DVD IS geared for the modern-day Sesame viewer, with Zoe, Elmo, and Grover, but it's TOO much Grover and not enough Zoe and Elmo.
TOO MUCH GROVER?!?!?!? There IS no such thing... at least considering the alternative!
:wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:

THATS AWSOME!!! Grover being my roommate this cool! YEAAAAA!!!! I've got to buy it now.

littleboy

Reaction score
I didn't like it. I was looking for classic sesame street, and the only part I liked was when Grover said "We aren't talking about cookies today" and then he was thinking of all the times cookie is eating cookies. My favourite part was when it was raining cookies.

They did a horrible version of the healthy food rap. shudder

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I haven't seen this, but I know that one of the bonus clips is "cookie monsters food song". does anybody know what this is?

I am dissapointed to hear that it probably doesn't have any of the segments that I was hoping for:
near and far (has running in it)
monsterpiece theatre: chariots of fur (has running in it... I would have instantly bought the DVD if this skit was included)
ernie meets cookie monsters niece (has healthy food in it)
kermit and grover demosntrate long and short (could be seen as excersize)
kermit x-rays herry (teahces inside parts of the body... a health lesson)
sesame street news: cookie monster as little red riding hood
cookie monster tells ernie that he is on a diet
any grover the waiter skits

The only segment on here I expected to be included was "healthy food"... and even then it is a newer version.