1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Happy New Year at Muppet Central!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Dec 31, 2002.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

good job with the web menu. it looks good

ryan

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

YOU RESETED PIGGY'S HAIR????? WOW. I MEAN WOW.

I love this menu it is one of my favorites yet, Jamie you do great stuff.

I think I should change my Sig too.

3. Melik

Melik New Member

good job

Hey frog the menu is... hmmm in Austria we say "leiwand" this means cool :D :D

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Happy New Year's to everyone, and may you all be loved, successful and happy throughout this and all on-coming years ahead!!

Jamie, you rock, man! I think "I" for one have become spoiled with wonderful menus. Gonna miss them!

FOZ

5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That's sweet. Thanx, Kev and everybody. There will be quite a few menus to come. I really like the fact that the menus changed a lot during the winter months. About 45 days worth of (8) seasonal menus. Maybe we'll have to make up new holidays! LOL!

6. Fiery Princess

Fiery Princess New Member

That definitely sounds like a plan!! I LOVE holidays!! ;) LOL
    What major holiday is next on the list for a new menu?! I'm excited already!!

7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The Muppet Central 5th anniversary menu will be later this month. After that it's Valentine's and so on. I have them mapped out somewhere.

8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh....*that* Valentine;) Things mean so many different things now in Muppet fandom land.

And yes, the nightmare of Souther perms!

*recalls a strange 80's film called True Stories that captures this era of big mid 80's Texas perms well*

9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sky blue eye shadow and big, big hair. I lived in Houston - the most metropolitan city in Texas and the fourth largest in the country and we still got a bit too much of that here. :eek:

10. Beauregard

Fomp day

Muffin day

Save the Dolfins day

11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

We should celebrate the new Memphis Holiday on Dec 28th "Blues Brothers Day" (see my Blues Brothers Weekend thread in Friends and Family) and create Chocolate Day!!

I like chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies.
    MMM-mmm.

:p

12. Beauregard

Not to mention:

HHGTTG Day

Douglas Adams Day

Writer weekend

Henson holiday

and

Beauregard's Bank Holiday Monday

13. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

don't forget on November 14 2003 that it will be the offical Kermit the frog day! The day kermit got his hollywood star! diffrent versions of kermit could be placed doing diffrent things on a menu maybe?

Zachary(Rowlf the Dog)

14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Good idea! Thanx.

15. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Oh cool! You think it's a neat idea? I'm sure you could come up with something out of this world Jamie!

Zachary,

16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Now what we have to do is fill up 365 days of menus! Argh! Would make me insane, but I am insane enough to do it. I'm sure national Bill Barretta, Penguin, Rowlf the dog, Mokey and Janice days would have no objections. ;) Maybe we'll stick with Kermit.

17. Thijs

Thijs Member

Happy new year to you too, Philip. I hope and I know that Muppetcentral will remain the best Muppet site on the web.

Happy newyear to all of you

18. Luke

Luke Active Member

We also need a day in homage to the great Billy - Psychic Rubber of all Chickens ! I bet ya could do some funky things with that menu !

19. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

Luke

I'm glad to discover that your classic penquin has returned. I was starting to miss him, what with the recent notoriety he had in the Weezer video :)

20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i thought he could do with a return to the fold here at MC - it just wasn't the same with Santa. Good to see the Penguin's getting a good spot in the Weezer video - of course all this gratutious fame is going to their heads. I heard a rumor that on set they used stunt doubles during the tossing scenes ! :eek: