Happy New Year at Muppet Central!

Beauregard

Reaction score
YOU RESETED PIGGY'S HAIR????? WOW. I MEAN WOW.

I love this menu it is one of my favorites yet, Jamie you do great stuff.

I think I should change my Sig too.

Melik

Reaction score
good job

Hey frog the menu is... hmmm in Austria we say "leiwand" this means cool :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Happy New Year's to everyone, and may you all be loved, successful and happy throughout this and all on-coming years ahead!!

Jamie, you rock, man! I think "I" for one have become spoiled with wonderful menus. Gonna miss them!

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's sweet. Thanx, Kev and everybody. There will be quite a few menus to come. I really like the fact that the menus changed a lot during the winter months. About 45 days worth of (8) seasonal menus. Maybe we'll have to make up new holidays! LOL!

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
That definitely sounds like a plan!! I LOVE holidays!! :wink: LOL
What major holiday is next on the list for a new menu?! I'm excited already!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Muppet Central 5th anniversary menu will be later this month. After that it's Valentine's and so on. I have them mapped out somewhere.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The Muppet Central 5th anniversary menu will be later this month. After that it's Valentine's and so on. I have them mapped out somewhere.
Oh....*that* Valentine:wink: Things mean so many different things now in Muppet fandom land.

And yes, the nightmare of Souther perms!

*recalls a strange 80's film called True Stories that captures this era of big mid 80's Texas perms well*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sky blue eye shadow and big, big hair. I lived in Houston - the most metropolitan city in Texas and the fourth largest in the country and we still got a bit too much of that here. :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That's sweet. Thanx, Kev and everybody. There will be quite a few menus to come. I really like the fact that the menus changed a lot during the winter months. About 45 days worth of (8) seasonal menus. Maybe we'll have to make up new holidays! LOL!
Fomp day

Muffin day

Save the Dolfins day