Happy New Year To All!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODEEEEE!!!!

Happy New Year to all my new fave Muppet fanatic people! Spent New Year's Eve w/some friends @ a prayer service @ Church.....This lady even complimented me VERY heavily on my singing!!!! :big_grin: (I LOVE it when people do that!) After it was over, everybody went around hugging each other, wishing each other a happy new year and such! Then, I went home and had Welch's sparkling grape juice. (That stuff is SOOO good!!!) And we began making up songs a/b post-modern philosophers......It was late, we were all sleep-deprived, and SOME PEOPLE had been having too much champagne....Anyways, I wish you all a happy new year, toast you w/my Dr. Pepper, and offer you all a Nutty Buddy bar! :cool: (Well....if I COULD....)

beaker

Reaction score
a breaking point

01 01 003
*expletive deleted*

Ive come to realize life is a cruel joke.

*me, whose year is off to a horrendous lousy start*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cory

Life is what you make of it. "Life's like a movie, write your own ending..." Geez, you should know that! :smile: Unless someone has passed or got dismembered I don't understand the boo-hooing. It's the beginning of a new year in the realm of possibility through the river going to Muppet land in a world of possibilities. LOL! Thought I would put it in Cory language. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Do we really want to know the details?
Gee, isnt there a thread your missing on Palisades Forum?

Originally posted by Amy
Yes we do - c'mon Cory!! Can't be any worse then mine!!
Thank you for your support. Unfortunately other members on here cannot extend their graciousness.

Anyhoo, indeed...01 01 003 is off to a *cant say the word*ing lousy start for me. My entire day was mired in frustration, nervouse breakdowns, and an endless ocean of tears. I did get a good laugh from watching Office Space again though...especially the part where they destroy the fax machine.

So yes, kill your cellphone...kill you computer...

save yourself, destroy technology.

*me, who is astonishingly able to get this computer to somewhat work after deciding it was a poison siphoning the lifeblood out of me* ^_^

Oddly enough my horrific day had nothing to do with anything online or computer related. I think it was just a realization of utter and complete frustration, apathy, and feelings of hopes and dreams lying on the ground. All I want to do is to go back to when things were good and anything was possible.

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Cory

Originally posted by frogboy4
Life is what you make of it. "Life's like a movie, write your own ending..." Geez, you should know that! :smile: Unless someone has passed or got dismembered I don't understand the boo-hooing. It's the beginning of a new year in the realm of possibility through the river going to Muppet land in a world of possibilities. LOL! Thought I would put it in Cory language. :wink:
Indeed...but before that time of the dreaming comes a time of peril and war. Im not so much referring to the war our fearless war monger president is planing to wage, but of ourselves. How many people on here look back and think they should be farther than they are? Indeed, it is the new realm of possibility...

I say tear down the old theatre curtain...because the old machines arent working anymore.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Cory - do something for me right now honey -

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!

And spend the next weekend smiling!!!!

I spent a good proportion of New Years Day in Hospital so I will join you in the smiling campagin!!