Happy Singles Thread!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
*instantly scribbles "mupvisiongirl" at the top o' his "MC people who ROCK!" list*

You mean I wasn't already on the list?! I'm shocked! :wink:

anathema

Reaction score
Trying to drag this thread vaguely back on topic :-P

A few years ago my mother apparently suggested to my sister that they should maybe persuade me to try one of these online dating services. The idea was quickly dropped when it was pointed out to mum that you can meet some right <expletive deleted> weirdos online! :-P Admittedly I hadn't joined MC by that point ;-)

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
anathema said:
A few years ago my mother apparently suggested to my sister that they should maybe persuade me to try one of these online dating services. The idea was quickly dropped when it was pointed out to mum that you can meet some right <expletive deleted> weirdos online! :-P Admittedly I hadn't joined MC by that point ;-)
Yeah- I've tried the online dating things. I was not aware exactly how many crazy people there are out there in the world! Oh, the bad date stories I could tell! :rolleyes:

anathema

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Oh, the bad date stories I could tell! :rolleyes:
You can't leave a statement like that hanging there! Tell! Remind us all how lucky we are not to be in that game! ;-P

beaker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
I've never been a big fan of the whole valentines day- it just seems like you are forced to be romantic if you are in a relationship. And if you aren't, then society gets a day to laugh and point at your aloneness! Bah humbug! :grouchy:
I would agree to! It makes it easier to say that too, heh.
For me Valentines Day is like 9/11, a solemn reminder.

anathema said:
You can't leave a statement like that hanging there! Tell! Remind us all how lucky we are not to be in that game! ;-P
What game is that? They wont even let me in the club! :stick_out_tongue:

anathema

Reaction score
beaker said:
What game is that? They wont even let me in the club! :stick_out_tongue:
I have a club. It are a nice club. It have a nail in it...

*GRUNT*

Whatever

Reaction score
anathema said:
I have a club. It are a nice club. It have a nail in it...

*GRUNT*
You must be Sweetums' long lost cousin! Do you have yellow eyeballs?

anathema

Reaction score
Whatever said:
You must be Sweetums' long lost cousin! Do you have yellow eyeballs?
Currently it's entirely possible (lack of sleep...long story and an even longer night)

Whatever

Reaction score
anathema said:
Currently it's entirely possible (lack of sleep...long story and an even longer night)
This could explain your romantic life at the moment! :wink: The girls are intimidated by the club and think that you have jaundice because of the eyeball color, and they go running away screaming in hoards, except for those of us on MC who can't actually see you!