Happy Singles Thread!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
And as for that, I've discovered that the guy I'm looking for only seems to exsist in movies. *sigh*
Darn you, Samwise Gamgee! What's Rosie got that I haven't, besides furry feet?? :grouchy: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Well, for one they are fictional characters. But, if you're interested in actors from Encino Man, I'm pretty sure Pauley Shore is still single. lol

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
jediX said:
Well, for one they are fictional characters. But, if you're interested in actors from Encino Man, I'm pretty sure Pauley Shore is still single. lol
:eek: :eek: *passes out* *wakes up screaming* :eek: :eek:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Billy Boyd, however, is not yet attached, or not nearly as attached as Sean Astin... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Billy Boyd, however, is not yet attached, or not nearly as attached as Sean Astin... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Unfortunately, he does have a girlfriend though.

jediX said:
I definitely just watched that last night! lol

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
Unfortunately, he does have a girlfriend though.
So I hear. :cry: But, he's also 12 years older than me, in Scotland, internationally famous, and doesn't know me from Adam. So his girlfriend may not be the greatest obstacle here... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Guess you'll have to stick w/ ol' Samwise. Then again, Rosie DOES die many many many years later [I think], but, you know, that's if ya dig the whole old man widower Hobbit-type of guy :wink: