Harry Potter 4!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Is anyone excited about the new Harry Potter film coming out next month? I can't wait!!:excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, i didn't realise it was coming out so soon! Not gonna lie, I <3 HP. I have book and movie posters on my walls. >_>

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I absolutely loooove the books! But after the first movie, I haven't really liked them as much mainly for the fact that they can't include everthing. There's so much that's left out. I'll go and see the fourth movie cuz I'm curious to see how it turns out, but I'm not gonna set my hopes too high.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I've never read any of the books but I have seen the movies since my husband is a big fan of the books and movies. I have to say the first 2 movies he kinda had to drag me to since I didn't understand the big deal behind Harry Potter but the movies grew on me and now I love them. So yeah I am excited about the new movie. It should be pretty cool. Someday I'd like to read the books.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, the trailer on this one looks scary. I haven't gotten through all the books yet. I am only on number 3 and will hopefully start on 4 before the film comes out. From what I understand each one gets darker and darker. oooooh!! I guess it makes sense because the kids are growing up as are we. I love these films! Its just crazy how they keep changing directors. Understandably they asked Chris Columbus to stop after the first 2 because he is more of a kid friendly director. They are all still good.

Hey, since they only cast actors from Great Britain (for the most part), what British actors would you like to see cast in future HP films? I was wondering if there would be any future characters suited for Julie Andrews or Angela Lansbury. What about Anthony Hopkins or Elton John? I haven't gotten that far yet so I don't know who any of those characters would be, but it would be cool to see them in one the films.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Is anyone excited about the new Harry Potter film coming out next month? I can't wait!!:excited:

I am not to excited, honestly, I don't understand hp. but, my friend is totally excited to see it^^:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am sooooooo excited!!! After I finished the sixth book, I started the fourth one over to get ready for the movie, but then when we moved I accedentaly packed it away so I never got to re-finish it. But still, the trailer for it is awesome! I'm so siked about this film!:excited:

luvtosr

Reaction score
Random spot of trivia - the steam engine that they use as The Hogwart's Express is actually called the Oulton Hall and it runs between Scarborough (here where I am now) and York and sometimes on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. I have been on it, (yay me). I can't wait till my kids are a bit older because they do a special halloween run which includes activities like broom stick making and the local birds of prey center takes some owls on it too, next year we'll be all set to go on it!

Whatever

Reaction score
I hope they show it here. Stupid small town. *grumble*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Ooh, i didn't realise it was coming out so soon! Not gonna lie, I <3 HP. I have book and movie posters on my walls. >_>
It only just dawned on me that it is next week. See, I read the books before they were cool (he he) and Goblet of Fire has always been my fave. I can't wait to see it.