Has the JHC ever throught of making the (Little Shop Horrors 2)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I never knew what became of that. Well, I'm sure it was good.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow! Foz has a copy of the original ending!

I keep going on Amazon.com. They're constantly having that thing up for sale, but it's always just too much for my parents wallets. :frown:

I keep hoping for it. I think that movie has got to be my favorite comedy of all time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry, gang. I don't have the means to copy videos. :frown:

I don't usually charge for copying stuff...just normally ask for a self-addressed stamped envelope and the video tape to be sent to me. Otherwise, I would charge for the cost of S&H and the tape itself.

I also used to have Muppets on Family Feud vs. Dixie Chicks, but can't find it now. That makes me SOOO mad!!

FOZ

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Foz, I'd love to have a copy of LSOH with Origonal Ending, and If my parents let me, I'll send you a tape.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Send it down, just include a SASE.
Ooooh, you're serious??? I wasn't. I actually would, but there's no way my parents'll let me.

We get that problem alot on here.

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chef/Beaker fan
Foz, I'd love to have a copy of LSOH with Origonal Ending, and If my parents let me, I'll send you a tape.
That'd be cool, but I can't make copies, and since SupScoot's folks won't let him send down his VCR...well, therein lies the problem. I don't even HAVE a VCR anymore!!

FOZ :cry: