Has The Long Wait Between Series 1 And 2 Soured This Line?

Luke

Reaction score
It's been fine in the UK - more or less as soon as the bulk of wave one went, wave two came along.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep in mind the port strike set everything back a month if not more. Series 3 will also be out around March with three other series planned for 2003.

Things will hopefully be moving along more quickly soon...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey PresidentLex, what's up? Having trouble signing on to the Palisades board today?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Something familiar...

Familiar like... You know, like when Superman puts on a pair of glasses to disguise himself as Clark Kent.

Not a very good disguise, is it? They look so very similar, you know? And yet, people fall for it. Boy, all those Supervillians must be rather stupid not to see through that...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh the fun is in the waitting don't you know that?:smile:

yeah...i had A LOT of fun as being at least one of the last people to get their series one figs.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Nope--no soured lines here. Just the sweet, breathless anticipation of something that's been coming for a long time. And when the product does hit the pegs ($!!#$!#^ dock workers) it will be worth the wait.

Dr. Teeth has been waiting for someone to jam with for SO long!

And Fozzie, Gonzo, and Crazy Harry are welcome too.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Struble

Reaction score
You know, I really like to eat my fried chicken cold. It's really much more yummy that way than hot. It's best if cooled in the refrigerator, tho. Otherwise it is icky.

I eat cold fried chicken for breakfast. It makes a dandy sandwich meat. And you don't even have to use a microwave.

Cold fried chicken, the cold pizza of this millennium?

Sh.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble
You know, I really like to eat my fried chicken cold. It's really much more yummy that way than hot. It's best if cooled in the refrigerator, tho. Otherwise it is icky.
Mmmmmm....It's my fave too. It is much better cold.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble

I eat cold fried chicken for breakfast. It makes a dandy sandwich meat. And you don't even have to use a microwave.

Cold fried chicken, the cold pizza of this millennium?

Sh.
Isn't it the best?! Not only does cold fried chicken taste great, but the better cold fried chicken is when it's a whole fried chicken, not the individual pieces you get at KFC though that's good in a fix as well. Cold fried chicken, cold turkey left over on the days after T-Day, cold roast pig after Christmas, and cold barbecue ribs are really the way to go when choosing a delicious deep-freeze meal!