Has The Long Wait Between Series 1 And 2 Soured This Line?

Thog

Reaction score
They are also really good when you are hungover in the morning.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I concur about both the cold chicken and the cold pizza, although my wife can't stand either. At least she can stand me.

I do have lingering concerns about salmonella when I eat cold chicken...I've had food poisoning a few times because I'm pretty careless about what I eat. Not as careless as say, Animal or Cookie Monster, but still....

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

GWGumby

Reaction score
Back in college I used to keep pizza in my cupboard, since I shared an apartment with 5 other guys and wanted to keep it out of the way, plus there was never room in the fridge. I'd eat pizza from the box for several days -- nuking it first. I can't stand cold food that should be hot or vice versa.

My wife and I are opposites in many ways when it comes to food. She can eat almost anything as long as it's handled and cooked to her tastes, whereas I am very picky about my food choices but don't really care about how it was cooked.

Lu775

Reaction score
Cold pizza for breakfast. mmmmm
Also, day old movie popcorn. Tasty!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by PresidentLex
Let's put some product on the pegs.

OK, Let's....... Since that is a contraction of the two words
  • LET
  • US
I will suggest you go first, you put them on the shelves, I am sure plenty of folks would buy them from you.
Some stores have had them for a couple of weeks. The fact they are not in your area would rest squarely on the shoulders of the retailers (who are not getting them delivered to their stores).
There are several on-line retailers who currently have them, if your panties are that twisted over not getting your toys, order them from Amazon, Aisle Sniper, or anyone else who has them on hand.

BAAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA!!!!

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I thought Series three was due out before March. Could have read that wrong in the sea of postings.

Gonzo

Reaction score
If your panties really ARE that twisted, maybe you should stand up and get away from the computer chair for a while. Air out a bit.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chad Kermit
I thought Series three was due out before March. Could have read that wrong in the sea of postings.
You are correct sir. Series 3 should be on shelf in February sometime. Schedule as it stands right now is still intact for just such an occurance. Some on our board received Series 3 unpainted samples as a contest prize, so they can tell you that the figs are almost debugged and at the gates or the production line.

Of course, if the dock situation turns sour again....oh boy, I don't even want to ponder that as it caused major chaos for us on Series 2, which was completed a couple of months ago!

Luke

Reaction score
Is it a good thing that Series 2 & 3 could really clash together a bit - i wouldn't have thought it's good for stores to have the next series up so soon because inevitably they'd try and clear the old stuff to make shelf space. Is it not feasible to delay series 3 a month or does that mess up orders and things ?

Gonzo

Reaction score
If the stores still have that much Series 2 product on the shelves, I wonder if they'd keep Series 3 in the storeroom instead of putting it out there so soon...

Then again, from what we've seen so far, Series 2 has sold out pretty darn fast in various places. The demand seems to be there. Balancing out the characters (instead of heavy packing) seems to be working.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn