Have sympathy on me too

Whatever

Reaction score
For me, it was really tragic to be forbidden to eat popcorn for two weeks after I got my wisdom teeth pulled. :cry:

jediX

Reaction score
I STILL can't really eat that -- it gets stuck in the holes that are left :frown:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I have to go back for a follow up visit to check on the healing, and hopefully they'll tell me that in a couple of days I can go back to eating completly normal.

jediX

Reaction score
Just hope they don't bring up the evil term 'dry socket'...

jediX

Reaction score
If it does, expect 2 more weeks of torture.

lili

Reaction score
sympathetic wisdom teeth flashback

ugh. wisdom teeth was NO FUN. i knew it wasn't going to go well when i went to the dentist to look at my x-rays and he said "you know, you look a lot like nicole kidman" and then mumbled something about me having to go to hospital...

and i love the way how, on telly, the people get the general anaesthetic and count back from ten and things go woozy at about 6, and they're out by 4.

my version: man puts syringe in my hand. man says "this is going to feel a bit..." i am asleep. 4 seconds maximum.

dmx you have ALL my sympathy... if it makes you feel better, i was allergic to the antibiotic and did lots of vomiting blood for the first couple of days (sorry tender-stomached people).

and i wanted PRETZELS SO BAD!!!!

oh... this is quite a distressing trip down memory lane...

i hope your tooths are good and wise!

dmx10101

Reaction score
lili said:
ugh. wisdom teeth was NO FUN. i knew it wasn't going to go well when i went to the dentist to look at my x-rays and he said "you know, you look a lot like nicole kidman" and then mumbled something about me having to go to hospital...

and i love the way how, on telly, the people get the general anaesthetic and count back from ten and things go woozy at about 6, and they're out by 4.

my version: man puts syringe in my hand. man says "this is going to feel a bit..." i am asleep. 4 seconds maximum.

dmx you have ALL my sympathy... if it makes you feel better, i was allergic to the antibiotic and did lots of vomiting blood for the first couple of days (sorry tender-stomached people).

and i wanted PRETZELS SO BAD!!!!

oh... this is quite a distressing trip down memory lane...

i hope your tooths are good and wise!
Well sounds like you had a nice time getting them out. I will be at my follow up APT. in about a hour, so we'll see how I'm progressing.