Have you ever known someone who reminded you of a Muppet?

Joggy

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I'm not even Vice-Emmy. I'm Vice-Jackie. Byron is Vice-Emmy. But since he does not always qualify for that job (he doesn't even shout "BBB!" unless someone tells him to), I occasionally do both. This gets a little hard especially when both Jackie and Emmy are gone.

Anyway, to bring back the subject: in high school we used to have an arts teacher who sounded just like Wim T Schippers, a guy who does many voices for the Dutch SS. (Anthony F Strand, where are you?!!)

A girl in that class looked like Janice.

Another classmate of mine was a little like Miss Piggy. Not that she had a fat body or anything (she used to). After being in a school play she thought she was extremely talented, but she wasn't and even the best acting and singing lessons didn't help her. She also constantly hugged me.

And last but not least, one I don't know personally: accidentally watching the episode of Oprah Winfrey where Britney Spears sings "I'm Not A Girl" with piano accompanying. The pianist was a fat man with long hair: a typical Rowlf.

wockawocka

Reaction score
I sort of remind myself of Fozzie. I guess that's why he's my favorite!

Ernie101

Reaction score
I remind myself of ernie oh yeah wait i am ernie!!! MUHAHAHHAH

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
The funny thing is, I'm not even Vice-Emmy. I'm Vice-Jackie. Byron is Vice-Emmy. But since he does not always qualify for that job (he doesn't even shout "BBB!" unless someone tells him to), I occasionally do both. This gets a little hard especially when both Jackie and Emmy are gone.

LOL! This is why you are Vice-Jackie. To remind real Jackie that you are her Vice- part when she forgets!! LOL!!!

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
There is a girl on AOL named Katie who reminds me of Gonzo in a way. She is always hyper and crazy. :smile: