Heads Up! John Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together CD!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for pointing that! It really does make the holidays complete. :smile:

Also wanted to mention that the CD is also available at BarnesandNoble.com (the 2006 version is uncut).

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for pointing that! It really does make the holidays complete. :smile:

Also wanted to mention that the CD is also available at BarnesandNoble.com (the 2006 version is uncut).
Sure thing!
Yeah thats what this is...it also states that on the front of the slip cover.
:smile:
Edit: ohh there are some on ebay as well.

Rugby

Reaction score
Okay, I have to ask. What do you mean by 'uncut'?

David French

Reaction score
Okay, I have to ask. What do you mean by 'uncut'?
When the album was released on CD in the 1990's, approx. three songs were left off. The 2006 re-release contains *all* the songs that were on the original LP.

christyb

Reaction score
A must grab everyone. My parents found this gem last year for me and surprised me with it. It sounds great. If you see it grab it. my Mom and Dad said it was only about 10 dollars or so.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
A must grab everyone. My parents found this gem last year for me and surprised me with it. It sounds great. If you see it grab it. my Mom and Dad said it was only about 10 dollars or so.
It's $6.00 at half price books brand new. Even more of a reason to get it. :wink:

Rugby

Reaction score
When the album was released on CD in the 1990's, approx. three songs were left off. The 2006 re-release contains *all* the songs that were on the original LP.
Really? I'm not sure, but I think I have the 90's CD. I'm pretty sure there are no missing songs. I'll have to research this further.

Rugby

Reaction score
I have the CD from the 90's in my Zune mp3 player right here in front of me. It has 13 songs. I checked it against the old LP and the new 2006 release and it's exactly the same. No missing songs. The only thing I can think of is that you guys are not in the US and got a different version released in your region. What songs are you guys missing?