Heads Up! John Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together CD!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ah, you're right, you do have the complete CD. There are supposed to be 13 tracks. You luckily got a complete '90s version. I don't know why there's a '90s version with cut numbers, but it is also available on BarnesandNoble.com (and I'm from the US). ::shrugs::

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Grr, I should correct. It was Amazon.com that is offering the 2006 version (from both Amazon and third party sellers). Sorry for the confusion!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Nope, I'm in the usa but if www.deltaentertainment.com was working but for some reason its not...the other day i went to their site these are the people releasing these cds and it has a tracking listing of what was missing before.
I believe I have a cut copy of the cd back at my home in los angeles but I wont be back there until the new year.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
There was a FULL CD release in the 90's. I know because I used to have it. A few years later, after mine had been lost I got a new copy, which was cut. I was disappointed because some of my favorite songs were the ones cut. I always used to check the backs to see if I had found an uncut copy. Last year I bought the new release with the shiny cover and that has the full album on it once again.