Heaven has a furry angel now

Katzi428

Reaction score
My sister took our cat Jebbie (the one that I mentioned that had an ongoing cold) to have a CAT scan done today. Unfortunately the news wasn't good. Cancer was found in Jebbie's nasal cavity. So the only thing to do was have Jebbie put to sleep.:cry: My one consolation was that Jebbie lived 13 good long years with us & that he was a loving kitty. But needless to say,I'll miss him.:sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh gee, and we were all hoping that Jebbie could survive and have a prolonged life...

I'm sorry Kath... *Hug*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh gee, and we were all hoping that Jebbie could survive and have a prolonged life...

I'm sorry Kath... *Hug*
Thanks Jadar *hug back* I was hoping that it'd be something minor too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw I'm sorry, my condolences. I know it was hard (believe me I know), but you did do the right thing. Hang in there. : )

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I'm so sorry, Kathy. *hug* My thoughts, and condonlences to you, and your sister. :sympathy: <3

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thank you everyone hugs back I'll be all right. I'm just glad that MC Radio doesn't automatically turn on as soon as you enter the site. "Saying Goodbye" was playing when I came in. :frown:.
There's a song from one of the really old Garfield specials called "So Long Old Friend" (Crud...even as I'm typing this my eyes are starting to fill up with tears.) :cry: I avoid watching the special because I bawl like a baby when I hear the song (even though the special has a happy ending,as all Garfield specials do.) I know Jebbie was sick & is now out of pain now. He's probably with my other animals who have gone on to Heaven before him. It'll probably take a while for me to feel better.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
I meant to tell you yesterday Kathy...I think Jebbie is in pretty good company, leaving on the same day as those poor beasts in Columbus. Horrible though both events are, frankly, I tried to take some consolation in thinking Jebbie would probably love hanging out with tigers, lions, and so on. He could tell them what it was like to be loved by people. :sympathy:

---------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
---------------------
I meant to tell you yesterday Kathy...I think Jebbie is in pretty good company, leaving on the same day as those poor beasts in Columbus. Horrible though both events are, frankly, I tried to take some consolation in thinking Jebbie would probably love hanging out with tigers, lions, and so on. He could tell them what it was like to be loved by people. :sympathy:

---------------------
Yeah....that's true. I didn't think of that. Those poor animals. :sympathy: Jebbie knew he was loved by all of us.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I feel your pain Katzi. I feel bad for you. At least he's where he can feel free to do whatever he pleases. I'm sure that Jebbie was a very friendly loving cat. I know how much it hurts to lose a loved one like that.