Heaven has a furry angel now

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Just noticed this thread. I'm sorry Katzi. That's hard. We had to do that with our cat too.
*hugs*
That is good that he seemed to live a good life at least

Katzi428

Reaction score
Just noticed this thread. I'm sorry Katzi. That's hard. We had to do that with our cat too.
*hugs*
That is good that he seemed to live a good life at least
hugs back Thanks GH. I'm sorry about your cat too.:sympathy: Hopefully both kitties are playing together at The Rainbow Bridge

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
aw, I too I feel your pain Katzi. my little buddy (a dog) died in my arms 6 or 7 years ago...i cried for a week! :frown: my gf (mc member PepesGal90) and I have 2 kittys now and i LOVE them to death! Oliver (our male cat, hes fixed) he got to be a lil fatty and i love him, hes always around me sleeping on me or just resting and sleeps by my head every night in our bed....Us MC "family members" are always here for ya! :halo:

Katzi428

Reaction score
aw, I too I feel your pain Katzi. my little buddy (a dog) died in my arms 6 or 7 years ago...i cried for a week! :frown: my gf (mc member PepesGal90) and I have 2 kittys now and i LOVE them to death! Oliver (our male cat, hes fixed) he got to be a lil fatty and i love him, hes always around me sleeping on me or just resting and sleeps by my head every night in our bed....Us MC "family members" are always here for ya! :halo:
Thanks MM. It's sad when our four legged kids pass away. I'm sorry about your dog passing away several years ago.:sympathy: But at least we know they're not in pain anymore.
Cats are great! (But then again I'm biased:wink:) Spencer (he's around 10) LOVES to cuddle up with me & purr. But I think he's missing Jebbie a bit. (Plus my mother's been away for about a month.So I think Spencer's been a bit down) Bailey's 2 & likes laying on my bed (where Spencer NORMALLY sleeps. So I think Spencer's a bit annoyed w/the little furball.:rolleyes:)
To those that are calling me Katzi, PLEASE call me Kathy, OK? Everyone here does!:smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
To those that are calling me Katzi, PLEASE call me Kathy, OK? Everyone here does!:smile:
Gah! I keep forgetting that. Sorry Kathy.

Spencer and Bailey sound so cute. I love it when multiple cats live together. We've only ever had one cat (once we had two but they were sisters) because my parents won't let us get another because they don't think they cats will get a long.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gah! I keep forgetting that. Sorry Kathy.

Spencer and Bailey sound so cute. I love it when multiple cats live together. We've only ever had one cat (once we had two but they were sisters) because my parents won't let us get another because they don't think they cats will get a long.
Don't worry about forgetting. :smile: It's fine.
As far as Spencer & Bailey go, yes they're cute(we need a "cute" icon here.Something like Bean Bunny perhaps?) But they don't get along. Bailey's 2 years old and very playful.He wants Spencer to play with him. But Spencer is (approx.) 10 & doesn't want to play with Bailey!He growls & hisses when Bailey jumps on him!:eek: Bailey can be feisty sometimes .I'd be petting him & all of a sudden the little furball would bite me! (When cats are overstimulated they act that way,so okay...I stop petting him.)