He'll Make Me Happy Sheet Music

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
What good is a book if it goes unused and no one is able to enjoy the contents? I had thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum not a snarky one.
Wow, that hurt my feelings. I was not being snarky in the least, just honest. The book doesn't go unused. I play the piano and use it for that, which is what it was intended for. I'm sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I also can't fulfill everyone's dreams, either. If I do it for one person, I have to do it for everyone... and there have been a lot of requests.

If you misinterpreted the Ernie smiley, I'm sorry. I use that as my signature, not as a razz as it appears.

No Ernie Smiley This Time

caboheme

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ernie, I'm having wedding meltdown and turning into :grouchy: I didn't mean to snap at you. Please accept my apology :stick_out_tongue:

Hey, you play piano and all I really need is an instrumental recording of this song. Would you be willing to record yourself playing it? I'd be more than willing to pay you for it. If there really are that many people looking for this, you could have quite a side business for one recording session!

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
and here was I thinking i was the only one to want "he'll make me happy" for my wedding- im getting married on sayurday 9th! eek! and i have the CD, but I cant use it coz you hear all the muppets crying - but if i can get the sheet music that would be absolutely amazing... if anyone gets this in time for wed 06th august please please please please please x 1000,000 let me know- im going up the aisle to "home at last" from labyrinth, (he decided rainbow connection was too sad since we already had found ours!lol) im exiting to star wars... (we're geeks) and id love this song to be our 1st dance...

eanhold

Reaction score
Did you ever get this sheet music? Looking to get it as well.

Davina

Reaction score
hope you all have better luck then I did.. I tried finding it back in 2002 for my jan 2003 wedding.. no luck.. *sigh*

though I do know where to find The first time it happens, if that would help any.....

maryannk

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the Muppet Forum.

I understand "Once Was Ernie" has the sheet music for the wedding song, "He'll Make Me Happy". My daughter is having her wedding party sing this song on Aug 23, but if we had the sheet music, it would be so easy for the band to learn it.

O-W-Ernie send it to my email as an attachment? Your mailbox is full or I would send this as a private message to you.

I am hoping and hoping you can help!
Please write back as soon as you can. We're going nuts around here.

MaryAnn K
maryann@brightring.com

forum name: maryannk: :smile:

CaptainK923

Reaction score
Hi there. So, I've read the forums and it seems like you get this all the time, but I wouldn't be doing my groomly duties if I didn't try every avenue. I'm getting married in a few months and I'm trying to get the sheet music for "He'll Make Me Happy" I understand that it's not possible to scan the music because of the binding, so I was wondering if you could maybe tell me specifically what book it is you have. I'm having trouble tracking it down due to the many other publications that share the same name. If you could provide me with any clues or directions I could be looking to get this that would be fantastic. Any help you could offer would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

perstefani

Reaction score
Cover image?

Once Was Ernie - if you're still around this late in the game... Which cover is the book you have that contains the sheet music? I've seen several different books online (Ebay, Amazon, etc) but we're not sure which one has the sheet music and which is just storyline...

If you could let us know, that'd be awesome. We're doing a full-on musical wedding, and "Somebody's Getting Married is the opening song. It'd be a lot faster to figure out WITH the sheet music, though if we can't find it, we're doing a dumbed-down version.

Thanks so much! :flirt:

veranisa

Reaction score
Can you take a picture of each page and post those? That would help so many of us!

smigielwitch

Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for the same information as everyone. Did anyone ever get a hold of the sheet music to Somebody's Getting Married from Muppets Take Manhattan?

If you did and are willing and able to share - feel free to email me at taliagettinghitched@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much.
:smile: